unconcerned

I left the classroom and went to sit outside under a tree I guess I'm missing class on my first day,I got frustrated something unusual for me the but the fact that they think I'd get upset over someone's opinion of me really messes with my head.

I took out my class books and decided to get some of my homework done,I did my English and social studies then took out my maths.

"This is gonna suck"

I sat for a while struggling with the stupid equations.

"Need some help y/n?"

I covered my hands with my face and heard him chuckle.

"I told you to come see me during lunch and its lunch"

"Already?"

"How long have you been out here?"

"Since the beginning of fourth period"

"You didn't go to class?"

"I wasn't really in the mood to"

He sat down next to me

"Well what subject did you have?"

"Um history I think"

"Well if its history you're lucky the teacher wasn't there"

After that he tried to help me figure out the equations.

"I don't understand how you can be so bad at this"

"Its not my fault maths sucks and its hard to understand"

"I'll help you I'm sure I can get you to understand"

"Maybe"

He sat and helped me until the bell rang indicating break was over.

He stood up and held out his hand then pulled me up and once again decided to walk me to my next class this time I had to walk pass all my brothers and I visibily tensed Kenji saw this and decided it was a good idea to put his arm around my shoulder making everyone whisper.

"Oh for fuck sake"

"Something wrong?"

"People annoy me"

"Do you care what they think"

"No I don't"

"That's good"

*third persons POV*

Y/n and Kenji walked down the hall to her next class and her brothers glared at him they didn't recognize him as the man from the mall but they  knew they didn't like him when y/n left the classroom the twins told the rest of the brothers and they looked for her but couldn't find he'd they all agreed to talk to her later about the man she was with.

Kenji dropped the girl off and walked back to his class,he like talking to y/n she was nice and always spoke her mind he liked helping her,seeing her concentrate on trying to get it right made him feel happy.

He walked into his class and the girls looking at him and giggling ruined his mood,he hated constantly being flirted with by the students they would constantly try to throw themselves at him and no matter how many times he told he wasn't interested they wouldn't give up.

Once classes were over he was getting ready to leave but one of the girl's from his class tried to sit on his lap she was a brunette girl her hair was in a high pony and she had the brightest red lipstick on.

He stood up preventing her from sitting on him,she looked up at him and pouted.

"Sir I was hoping you could teach me some stuff"

"Sorry I need to leave"

She wrapped her arms around him "please sir"

"I'm not interested" her smile dropped and the innocent face she had on disappeared

"Why??"

"Why what?"

"Why don't you like me?is it because you're busy with that girl,I'm sure she's not as fun as me"

"What are you talking about"

"That y/n girl that you walk with everyone knows"

"I'm not busy with her,I was helping her with maths and our classes were in the same direction you kids should mind your own business and stop making up stories because I will report it and I will include how inappropriate you girls are"

He left the room and as he was walking down the hall he saw y/n.

"Y/n"

"Sir"

"How were your classes?"

"They were OK Sir"

"Are you doing well in your other classes?"

"Yes Sir"

"So you only suck at maths"

" I suck at maths because its a sucky subject Sir"

The man was offended at her statement but decided to ignore it.

"You have transport?"

"No I'm gonna walk home Sir"

"I can drop you off"

"No Sir its fine"

"If you don't get in I'm gonna drive slowly next to you the whole way home"

"That would show you're a creep Sir"

"I'm fine with people thinking I'm a creep"

The girl looked around then climbed into the car unbeknownst to her rei watched her get in the car and had no intention of letting her leave with the teacher so he walked to the mans car opened her side of the door and pulled her out.

The girl pulled her hand from Rei's
"what are you doing?"

"No what are you doing y/n??getting into a strangers car"

"He isn't a stranger his my teacher"

"Thats even worse"
he looked behind me towards mister gushiken.
"he could get fired or go to jail"

"Go to jail for what he didn't do anything he was just giving me a ride home"

"You're coming home with us"

He dragged his sister with him towards his brother while mister gushiken just stared at them in shock.

The h/c haired girl tried pulling her hand away from him but his grip was too tight

"Rei I can just walk home"

"Why when you were taking a lift from him"

"You guys have clubs after school I was going to walk he offered to drop me off its not a big deal"

"You can wait for us its not a big deal right?"

The girl let out a sigh of defeat and didn't say anything else.

(Hi guys I just wanted to apologize for not posting every two days like I usually do I was on holiday for a week then I got stuck and forgot how to right once again thanks to anyone who reads,likes and comments, please don't forget to leave your thoughts about the chapter)