pique

The h/c haired girl sat waiting for her brothers bored out of her mind,yet again she had her earphones on so she was unable to hear when her brothers did eventually come,she was so focused on the anime she was watching that she didn't hear them talking to her.

She looked up when her earphones were once again taken out of ears this may have only happened two times but it annoyed the girl to no end her striking e/c eyes glared at the person who took out her earphones but he just smiled innocently at her.

She clicked her tongue and stormed out of the school towards their car,what annoyed her more was the fact that they were walking at a snails pace,the girl waited impatiently tapping her foot they finally reached the car and opened the doors as she was about to climb in she was pulled backwards by the collar of her shirt causing her to fall back into the person who thought this was a good idea.

"You will have to sit on my lap"

"Why?"

"Because there's more of us now"

"Then you can sit on my lap" the h/c haired girl stated only to have all her brothers except Yoko who is already home stare at her.

"Thats not gonna happen you're tiny compared to us so"

She looked at them with a face that said I'm so done with this family and turned around.

"I'm walking home"

Hideo's arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her in the car and on his lap,she froze the moment he touched her and her body got tense the ride home was weirdly silent and the girl didn't feel like talking so she looked at her phone she was still tense but her phone helped ease her anxiousness.

She saw a message from Kenji

'I'm sorry if I caused trouble for you'

'No you didn't my brothers are just a bit over protective I guess'

'Are you home?'

'No they only got out now so I had to wait'

"Y/n"

The girl looked at raiko who had called her.

"Mhm?"

"About the teacher you were walking with in school"

She raised a brow the moment Kenji was mentioned

"Its not appropriate to be that close to a teacher"

She turned her phone off and looked at raiko and iwa who were in the front seats

"I'm not close to him"

"Then why were you walking with him?" Chokichi (Chou/cho is a nickname for him) asked

"And why were you going to let him drive you home" rei felt the need to put that bit of information in for the rest of the brothers to know,this bit of information cause raiko to press down on the breaks making the girl hit her head on the seat in front of her.

"Ouch"
Hideo was quick to check on the girl he pulled her face towards his and examined her forehead thoroughly trying to see if there were any bruises or cuts once making she was OK he turned his gaze towards raiko.

"What the hell is wrong with you she could've gotten seriously injured"

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to I was a bit surprised"

"Y/n are you OK?"

"Uh-huh"

"You sure?"

"Yeah"

"You shouldn't let strange men take you home"

"Then why am I in a car with you"

"I'm not strange"

"Yeah whatever you say"

That was the end of discussion and eventually they got home,the girl rushed inside to her room and closed the door,she had a throbbing headache and her mood was spoiled she laid on her bed and fell asleep.

Akihiko knocked on the girls door,not hearing any reply he turned the doorknob to find it he went in and closed the door behind placing the kitten down.

"Y/n??"

He moved her hair out of her face and stared at her,he patted her head and laid down beside her,he picked her head up and gently placed it on his chest he ran his fingers through her hair and silky feeling eventually made him fall asleep to the h/c haired girl snuggled up to him and wrapped her arms around him,both of them smiling in their sleep unaware of the almost predatory eyes watching them.

The h/c haired girl woke up feeling unbearably hot her body was covered in sweat and this cause her clothes to stick to her feeling very dirty because of the sweat she tried getting up to go and bath only but the heaviness on her stomach stopped her from moving,looking down she saw a head of fluffy violet hair trying to wake the male up she placed her hand in his hair but that just caused her to forget her mission.

The girl was entranced by the soft velvet locks his hair was so soft she forgot how disgusting she felt,something moved on her hair and the girl froze that was until she heard a small meow,she knew the little kitten might be hungry so she refused to be trapped in the boys violet velvety hair.

"Akihiko wake up"

He groaned and moved his head to lay on the girl's chest,her face heated up at the feeling of his head on her breast,she tried pushing him off her but he didn't budge,she knew she might regret it but it was the only way she could think to wake him up she brought her fingers to his side and used her nails and pinched him.

She felt his body jerk on top of her and quickly pulled her hand away,he was still on top of her but this time he was awake his light pink eyes stared at her and his hands were somehow on the sides of her  head,she felt trapped and his intense gaze made him seem almost predatory.

"Y/n" his breath hit her neck and her face was once again on fire,the two heard a creak and they turned their heads to the source only to see hideo looking at them his eyes widened at the position they were in but he got over the shock especially quickly and rushed towards them.

He grabbed akihiko by the ear and pulled him off y/n like an angry mum he dragged him by the ear out of her room leaving the the girl alone with a hungry kitten.

(Hi guys thank you for reading, commenting, voting, adding to your reading lists I appreciate it and sorry for not updating as usual)