CHAPTER 47

I open my eyes the second my dream ends. I see Nate removing his teeth from my hand. That must be how he entered my mind. He opens his eyes, and a pair of widen blue eyes stare back at mine. I missed staring at those beautiful eyes of his.

"Hi, Nate," I say with a soft smile.

"Elizabeth is it really you?" Nate asks, touching my face.

"Yes, it's me, my mate," I say, with tears of joy in my eyes. I can't believe I am alive, and my mate is in front of me right now.

"I can't believe it," Nate says, with tears of his own pooling in his eyes.

"Me too!"

"I missed you. Never leave me again," Nate says, hugging me.

"I missed you too, and I'll never leave you again," I say, hugging my mate back. Once he removes his arms around my neck, he seals my lips in a passionate kiss. He knocks the air out of me and fill my mouth with the sweet taste of him. I pass my hand through his hair as he deepens the kiss, pushing his tongue into my mouth. It feels like ages since we last kissed. I moan against his lips, wanting him like never before. I never want to stop kissing him but we've to break in order to breathe.

"Welcome back, my mate," Nate says, his forehead against mine.

"Thank you," I say, smiling. I'm about to ask Nate something when my stomach speaks before me.

"It seems someone is hungry," Nate says, smiling. My belly released a loud growl. "Let me ask someone to get you something to eat."

"Thank you."

"Is there anything in particular you want?"

"No, anything is fine with me."

"Alright."

Nate mind links someone to get food for me. I hear footsteps approaching the door once he's done. That was fast; I wonder what they brought for me. The door burst open and startles me a little on the bed. I look toward the door to see who walked in like that. A smile appears on my face once I see her.

"Chloe," I say, with tears in my eyes. It feels like ages since I last saw my best friend. My life became something else the day I met Nate.

"I'm so happy you're alive," Chloe says, hugging me. I'm sure Nate must have asked Liam to bring me food. I wonder why he asked Liam instead of Dan. I'm about to ask for Ana when she runs into the room.

"Ana," I say, my eyes glued to her belly.

"Liz, I missed you so much. Please don't scare me like that again," Ana says, with tears in her eyes. She moves forward and pulls me into a hug after Chloe releases her arms from around me.

"I promise I won't," I say, hugging her back. "Can I?" I ask, pointing to her stomach once we release from our embrace. I want to feel her baby through her bump.

"Of course," she says, moving closer so I can touch her baby bump. Her bump is so small you might miss it.

"Thank you," I say, placing my hand on her stomach to try to listen to the heartbeat of her baby. I can't believe Ana is pregnant. It's making me wonder how long I was gone. "Amazing," I say, listening to the steady heartbeat of the child inside Ana's womb. "How far along are you?"

"Two months," Ana says, smiling, rubbing her baby bump.

"I'm so happy for you and Dan," I say, smiling.

"Thank you, Luna, and I'm so happy you finally woke up," Dan says as he walks over and stands beside Ana.

"Me too."

I spend a little time with everyone catching up with what's going on in their lives. Ana and Dan are pregnant with their first baby. Chloe and Liam will be taking the land where Nate and I met and making a pack of their own. I'm going to miss being able to see Chloe every day now that Nate and I have moved to the palace.

"Thank you," I say to Nate as he places food in front of me. I had to wait until everyone was gone before I ate. "The doctor said it was fine for me to eat this right?" I ask Nate as I hold my burger close to my mouth.

"Yes, you're not human, so what you eat won't affect your recovery."

"That's great," I say and take a huge bite of my food.