〚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒〛worries and war declarations

𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: Welcome to the UA sports festival everyone! Does Y/N get to have fun? Find out.

"You ate already right?"

"Yup."

"Do you have everything you need? Snacks? A water bottle?"

"Yup."

"Did you sleep?"

"Yup."

"How about-"

"Geez Keita at this rate mini-Saitama isn't even gonna make it to the events. You're gonna talk her ear off first!" Tatsu laughed and batted Keita with his tail. Y/N chuckled.

He deflated. "Sorry... sorry... But you can't blame me for being worried about my baby!" Tatsu decided not to remind him that his 'baby' could probably stop a train with one finger. Keita turned to his daughter, gently gripping her shoulders. Y/N looked back at him, looking so much like her mother. "Just... Be careful out there and... Have fun!"

Y/N grinned. "Sure thing!" She flashed a double thumbs up. "Pretty sure we gotta go and get ready! See you, guys! Love you! Bye!" She turned and jogged towards the arena.

"LOVE YOU!" Keita yelled back.

After Y/N vanished from view, Keita sighed, gaze fixed at the ground as he walked in silence.

"Why're you so worried about the kiddo? I mean you know how strong that girl is." Tatsu asked as the three made their way to one of the corporate booths to watch the festival.

"Exactly." Keita muttered. "I know she's strong... that's why I'm worried."

Tatsu's expression darkened as he put it together. "Oh... Right."

Keita sighed. He'd never really been against Y/N telling people about her power. After all, it was really up to her in the end but... He couldn't help but be nervous for her.

A hand gripped his shoulder. "Don't worry. She'll be fine." Alya stated softly. "No matter what happens, we're here to keep an eye on that kid."

Tatsu nodded. "Yup, anyone gives her a hard time, I'll claw their eyes out." After a slight glare from Alya he corrected, "Metaphorically. I'll metaphorically claw their eyes out."

Keita cracked a smile. "Thank you, both of you."

﹤┈┈┈﹥

You turned the corner, eyes stuck on the signs plastered on the walls.

'Where the hell is the 1-A waiting room?'

You instead spotted a familiar glare. Pom leaned against the wall. You opened your mouth to ask him if he knew where the waiting room was but stopped yourself when you caught sight of the sign just past him. Pom didn't really seem like a people person so you were going to leave him be.

Well that was the plan.

"Oi. You." He nearly growled the words out, stepping away from the wall and blocking your path.

"Hm?" You raised a brow glancing to see that the hallway was empty. So he was talking to you. "Yeah? What's up? Do you need something?"

To be totally honest, you felt kinda bad for how you'd acted around him at both the first battle training and the USJ. Sure he was kinda a dick but you'd also be a bit of an ass to him.

Maybe here you could make it up to him?

"I don't know what the hell is going on with you. But I'm going to beat you."