Second birth

The day I was born, I remembered everything how my first birth went. The worst part is my powers are still here with animals consumed in it, which makes me a vessel of darkness. I have to search for Previous Forest Soul as she can help me to live and free the animal spirit this time so, they can enter after life. I can't reborn again and again with them in me. Still this time I will survive. I ran away from my family I have in my second birth as my shadow would bust out and whole room would become black. 

{Keral Wintum; new name for this birth 

Age- 16

Gift- SHADOW ANIMAL}

Every day I would wake up in dark room and scold OBIO (The Snake) as he is the largest of all, his size would trouble everyone, I can control his size as he is part of my shadow, but I can't hold long enough. 

Keral- OBIO! you will make people dead because of your black skin and those sharp scales. If someone enters my room full of black magical stuff, they will kick me out!

Akuro (The Male wolf) - Why aren't you going to work, it's been one week!

Akuro was right, I didn't step out for one week and I believe my job is gone by now. I work in the library because it's a silent place and also, I have access to all books and so I made my route to contact the previous soul of our forest. 

OBIO- Should I go? 

I immediately said no, even if he went into his smaller form people would still freak out and so I send MUO (the mouse) to NEW PAXTON where I am going to study but also search for HER as I have compared the maps given in mythologies and modern maps, it was easy to track down my village or The Last Forest. New Paxton has access to everything, the culture of our old forest, the knowledge and so it's called LAST BREATH TOWN, which says the last breath of the forest has been saved by the people founding the place. 

ALESKA (FEMALE WOLF) - Why that area? is it safe to stay there with us?

Keral- Every land or forest has their own Forest Soul. The NEW PAXTON is our origin.  We are going to our old home and try to summon the soul. We are lucky we didn't die at age of Fourteen, we still have some time or maybe the blessings of Her are still with me!

Ribo and Muo are smallest of all beasts, and they are too precious ones. Ribo asked if I want to get rid of them, which was funny, but they also knew I love them more than anything. They are free spirits now sticking to my body and shadow. I am a vessel, but one body can't contain that many souls. I still don't know how many souls I am exactly having by number. I discovered Muo in this life. 

AKURO - That's true the Forest Soul only gave you blessings, so strong that I can still sense it!

Keral- Alright, we are going outside today! so behave if you want to see afterlife!

OBIO- We have to careful; you are not alone with wish-sh ! there may be other user-ssh too - THE GIFT USERS!

What Obio said never made an impact on me but thinking going back to my town has chances meeting people who may have gifts given by the Forest spirits but also at the same time, People don't worship forest or connect to powers. Even If I find someone with powers, it would be few in number. I hope!

MY GIFT TURNED INTO A CURSE but only I can cure it and I will cure it!

When me and everyone was discussing about our routes and rules, MUO came with happy face, I mean I can sense their happiness and he said, ' That place is good, no trace of our ancestors ' and we all started laughing. Muo was the reason everyone could calm down.

OBIO - Muo , the little mouse is afraid of humans after all!

Keral - Don't tease him Obio , let me see how much money I have. I will immediately get job or something after I arrive Paxton!