The Villain

The girl, my world who made me connect to this world in both of my lives is gone. In her breathe she continued to say she loves me and also told me not to give this world another chance. We were supposed to play heroes with powers, but I guess it's better to play villain as this world don't deserve heroes.

We helped and got hurt but the world would notice when we failed to save someone. I protected Kera as she said I did a great job now. My new and only mission is before the power spirit comes, I will clear that woman and her world and so Paxton town's black auras people who had US!

Kera, she is in my shadow domain. Protecting her from outer world, I didn't let anyone to come near her till morning of darkness. Jack and everyone told me it's not my fault and so my family. I know that it's not my fault. We were happy!! we did have problems, but we would solve it in a day. We played and got hurt but it was okay because we were together anyway.

'Didn't wanted to see this but boy you have got incredible power' said the women coming near my domain. I myself didn't knew I could create a domain until yesterday and it works greatly. She tried to touch it but couldn't do it, none of the gift users could do it. Even my brother who has teleportation power couldn't do it. Kera is now safe finally with me! 

'But see, we both couldn't save the person whom we loved' I said knowing we both would be hurt but I have to clear her. ' You should see your family now.

HOW? I will kill you!!!

We started our fight and so everyone watching us in a great distance. She is powerful but I don't care because now I have many powers in me and a reason. I looked at her and laughed, what a pity I said Living has more value, but you ruined it. I didn't show any mercy because I have become a monster now and I don't care about other monsters living her. My girl did show her care and she died because of it. I won't repeat that for people like them.

'She was looking beautiful! that's bad she died in the blood hunger state of mine.'

' You know women, THE REASON YOU COULDN'T GET YOUR DAUGHTER'S LOVE IS BECAUSE YOU NEVER UNDERSTOOD OTHER'S PEOPLE LOVE and now it's time for you to die.

'My divine beast! my soul power gives me the strength to protect my Kera from this woman ' I said my true words and slashed her with no mercy. She kept looking at me thinking ' I was that blind? the reason I couldn't get my love because I never understood other's people love' She cried and when I saw her, I felt good as Kera, the women is gone now, and I killed the whole realm by gulping in my shadow. We will live together happily with no one around with powers and curses.

'You protected her till the end' The women said.

'I will always protect her because she is the only, I could hear, the only I could touch in this world of mirage, I love her and always be ready to do anything to see her happy as we used to. '

Kera has protected me many times, she doesn't know how I feel safe now all because of her. She doesn't know how she made me smile after all the dark harmony. She doesn't know how I didn't feel alone even I was far away, but she does know when I decorate her hairs, without saying, she knows I loved her and will do.

My job is now to kill Ruby now! I don't want her to get in between me and Kera again. I know if Kera was alive, she would stop me, but everything has changed now and so did I. A monster!

I have to kill every black aura because I'm going to die as I have used my powers to engulf a magical realm. I have to kill all black auras, so no one gets their story cursed because of them. In the end the woman was right! if only she didn't make my girl choose in blood hunger, maybe Kera would have come with a theory because she always does. My Kera! Only if you had cared about yourself!!