Remember me

I was with some crazy people who actually care about me, and I was getting little greedy whenever they ask me how my day and I was would tell them everything. I have to release my animas as I can't hold them up much longer than five hours. Kera and Aunt Clove went to sleep and so Karl and Jack, I stayed up in the living room and when everyone was cleared, I released them.

Ribo - this house is soo damn loud, the domain of ours won't even work!

Upeck - you seem to be happy Keral!

Keral - I am happy ! 

Aleska - Like them we will also stay with you as long as we can!

Keral- I know, thank you!

I started crying, everyone was surprised as until this day I never cried. The living room was big for my animals, Nitafo( fox) also came, he now is coming to every meeting of ours. Otner said he knows how to unseal Kera's memories and also mentioned something called DRREAM CONSTELLATION. I never heard of it and that's when I got to know ONE OF US WILL DIE. 

Obio - Forest Soul Kera, when the memory will return the spell of spirits will break which will make her immortal soul to go to the sacred place of Paxton which is your school itself, but the place is near the water.

Keral - but there is no water body in the school!

OBIO - It will appear and so I want you to be ready of whatever outcome it is!

Tomorrow Otner will release Kera's memory or previous forest soul memory. We still don't know what will happen when her soul is released and if she will allow dream constellation or find other way so no one could die. I want my curse to be gone as it will help me to live and also my animals to be free and reborn again. 

CLOVE- Keral? you are still here! What are those?

When she said what are those, I lost myself for a moment but then she moved and sat down with me and said is this your homework? and then I remembered Ribo's power. The rabbit would make mirage, but it will break if you touch it. I calmed down because whenever I panic the shadow release more darkness. 

Keral - just notes, I thought to write in my way as I don't understand other's people work!

Clove asked me if I have trouble in sleeping. Yes! I do and it can't be helped. She was happy somewhere seeing me and said that her headache is gone when I arrived. It was probably because my shadow can eat dark energies and so if affects my body in every way which includes the fact that I can't sleep. Clove is really a loving person and she said you can talk anything with us and also gave me a weird advice that whatever happens I should not mess with Jack and others in any way. 

I am just waiting for tomorrow's night to get the answers and HER. How should I describe the Forest Soul? She was green and blue as flower and water was running on her. Her eyes never had a specific color, it would always change by her feelings. She has long hairs which were really beautiful. I always wanted to touch her hairs, so silky. I loved her!

In the morning we were back at school and that day I really had to study, which was Hella hard but after all I am a human kid. I was all acting up like normal high school student. Even in the chaos I loved how things were going. How Jack would take all of us to help him in exchange of cafeteria food. Karl would test people by asking weird question because of which we had to run many times. Kera and I have to paint because of which our dress would get whole mess and that time when she accidentally got blue color on her face, I couldn't stop watching her. She really is the Forest soul, so beautiful! Her hairs are always tied up, her long hairs and her dark brown eyes. I was happy that I could see her again, the only thing was missing was memories and finally the night came.