The new home

In Jack's house everyone was talking about Keral as he is going to stay with them and then Clove came. Clove is mother of Jack who is really a great person and what Keral knew was Kera had thought Clove as her own mother because how beautifully she takes and understand kids. 

Jack- mom! Karl and Kera are scaring me by talking about Ghost!

Clove- Not again kids! where is Ruby and Gille?

Kera- Ruby is with Gille as their competition are ongoing!

Clove- ok! I am having a great headache, where is my pills?

Karl- still not done with headaches.

Clove don't worry maybe they are just BAD OMENS!

Jack- MA! 

Clove - ok! I was just kidding (maybe it's all dream) everything seems to be good!

Otner and Obio are looking for the memories to get to know why black-haired girl was punished even if she was the Forest Soul. Keral doesn't know the club whom he will have clash with and so the dream constellation, the thing everyone was hiding. Clove had a dream about something going wrong, she also has some kind of power.  Everyone here is born with powers but as no one believe or cultivates it, no one knows about it. 

When Glance aka Keral of this present life was a kid he only saw gifts given by Nature and also the people believed in the power - THE CREATOR. People who are close to these powers are less but still less in number may take down the whole world.

It' Sunday and today I am going to Jack's house. All spirits started talking as I woke up after a long, good sleep with no issue. It was also clear Obio wants to say something and so Otner and they told me that Black Haired girl is FOREST SOUL, but her memories are sealed, and her soul has gone through punishments and curses. It made me weak inside but now my job is to open the sealed memory because A MEMORY CAN BE SEALED, NOT ERASED. 

Keral - OTNER? you are a boy, right?

Otner- Yes!

Keral- oh! of course I knew it!

NITAFO - I want to see the black hair girl!

I have to take Nitafo away from Kera and other girls. He only wants to seduce people in, I can't understand if Nitafo and I share some powers, why I can't seem to talk to girls!! Nitafo that liar beast!!!

KERAL- Listen carefully! 

1. Don't go through me without permission

2. Don't talk with me in public

3. No need to scare kids around us ! OBIO !

4. No one will contact other human 

5. With me all the time and also please share what you talk when you activate the domain (pout)

Alesca- Keral , you are weak with communication especially with girls and to be accurate Kera!

Keral ( Cough) - let's get going 

I met other people in high school itself. Everyone was behaving except Obio scaring kids. Jack and Kera called me yesterday, but I didn't pick up because no one has ever called me and also, I can't talk to Forest Soul as her memories are sealed.

 It would be so weird -' Hi! I was cursed in my first birth and you helped me and then because of me you got cursed and so now help me but how would you help me, your memories are sealed ' I don't know what to say!!!

Kera- are you alright?

Keral- yes!! Just lost in thoughts!

{DARK ARENA OF KERAL - DAOK}