Alive?

Our powers are exposed, and everyone is talking about if we are safe or not. Me and Kera didn't return home and stayed by the forest. Our phones were switched off; we were just sitting and thinking how to get rid of that woman.' What you mean when you said Living has more value than dead?' I asked as I remembered the fight. It was late night and we both were awake talking about the situation and if what we are doing is right.

Ruby is a threat we both know. In sake of friendship, we are sacrificing a whole world of someone's. Kera assured me saying she knows more which made me had nervousness in stomach. She said she can save both the world easily if given chance and if women listen. Well! Afterall she is a Forest soul; she surely knows more wonder of this realm!

 'As I was fighting with Alesca's and my power combined I saw that her daughter is dead because of unknown reason, that she herself didn't knew. The reason she wants Ruby is she think her body can make a vessel for her daughter's soul and if she does that, she can also find a way to put the soul in the right body. In any way Ruby will die because she not only wants her blood but soul core and body ' she explained and stopped. She looked and me and said, ' Why you always talk about other girls?'

' what? no! it's just--

'Yes , it's not just. You would ask about Ruby all the time. Now you ask about the women. I don't like you,' said Kera. I didn't know why she is bringing up that but then I also realized that how many times I had asked Kera about Ruby and had talked about the women. She never showed a side like that but why now?!!!

'I - ah! well, ' I shuttered really bad. I never wanted to cry that hard in my life and said I am sorry. Girl's have incredible power to make someone feel sorry and I witnessed it that day. Anyways she said after not getting answer from me. Kera said she is going to take bath by lake and told me to look out the forest. It was night and I was sure no one would come. Otner said that he would bring new clothes without getting caught. Nitafo and I were left, and we were doing our job!

'You are stupid' said Nitafo again. I really can't understand him but today suddenly his talks are mature. He looked at me and said you got a such a beautiful girl bathing right behind you and you are here looking for strangers and talking about other women! Man! you really are hopeless. You never even kissed her! 

' What is wrong with everyone!! Bro!  we were near death situation, and everyone is taking about everything except that' I screamed. We are in a really bad situation but still people or animal around me is making me cry. I called bro to a divine beast! my head is spinning now. 

Can I talk to Kera and comfort her by the lake? Nitafo asked and I immediately told my shadow to take down the divine spirit in me. I could hear Nitafo saying in his domain 'Hopeless and a brat'. Otner came and handed over the clothes. We both were fresh now, I looked at her and thought what Nitafo said. Just a peek, right?!!

No! that's my lady!! I'm a good boy!!

I was talking out loud when- 

 'What you are thinking about, we have things to do. Glance the Perv' said Kera who was in wet white cloth which Otner give to clean herself from blood. The cloth was soaked in a pure water of Magic prepared by divine beast from previous life.  I gulped in and walked near her. 

You can do it said Nitafo and Otner stretched his wings covering his eyes. Kera had changed her clothes behind the leaves curtain. Ke-Kera? 

Yes?

I'm sorry! I was soo much into work and everything that I couldn't be there for you to listen about your day and yourself. I'm a loser for that and I'm really sorry, I couldn't express it but deep down I have always thought about you.