To be with Humans

I met someone with different soul scent as Akuro mentioned. After I was afraid about what if she doesn't remember me, ALESCA said we are still not sure, we just said her soul scent is different. I calmed down and was being normal as now I am surrounded with people.

I met Karl first so; I was more comfortable with him. Jack was from Culture department which was a point for me. Kera and Jack seemed to be close, they are best friends. They also told me the difference in DEPARTMENT and STATUS. Culture department and title department because there are thousands of students and status is half or sometimes more than half and then comes the club which has lowest number of students. Luckily, I got STATUS and people I am with will surely help me to wander in PAXTON.

Karl- about your pet it's girl or boy? the owl?

Keral- it's a boy (wait, how do I know that?) Karl, which department are you in?

Karl- Psychology department!

I really love that subject, but I didn't choose it. Jack came running and said we can have our main course subjects later, which was not a good idea because then I have to hang with black haired girl. I already forgot her name; I just remember she has black hair.

Kera- let's go, KERAL! you know some departments have tie up with other status. Meaning they work together. We have tie up with them!!!

KERAL- Fashion department?

Kera- yes! let's go. Be careful as we are learning animal behavior, we have to learn how they adapt. The fashion department is working with dogs and kitten.

I never heard of such a pretty - ridiculous idea. They are making dogs and kitten to wear dresses and having photoshoot. What is wrong with NEW PAXTON STUDENTS, high school students are insane!

Kera- Riven and everyone, this is Keral Wintum and he is new here. Please do distribute work to him!

I didn't have any problem to work, my only main concern was where I will stay and that only thing was going inside my head.

AKURO - this is so bad; I would never do that. Wearing human made dress. It's good to be trapped here. As we were immortal before just think, if we stayed here, they would -. (silence)

ALESCA- Keral can hear us! We already closed our domain. He can answer us back but then feel stupid because he would be talking to himself! (laughing)

KERAL- Am I joke to you?

Kera- sorry? you didn't like the fabric?

KERAL- no, I -I didn't said to you (Damn her eyes, why they are all on me)

Kera- alright! see here are the pictures!

KERAL- They are so adorable!!! Oh my god, so cute!!!!

I never had lost myself like that but truly these pictures were so adorable. I love cats! 

Riven- thank you that's my design!

It was a good idea; I got my serotonin boost. Just how adorable it was but still I can't look away from Kera, she does remind me of Forest soul but I, myself not sure as we met as kids, not as young adults and I love her eyes, but I can't talk to her as I can't talk to any girls around me. Aleska said she will give me training for that. Divine beast will give training about how to talk to girls, I am ashamed now.

Kera - as you are new, it's better to stick with me. What you think about dog favorite color!

{AKURO - light blue and star night!}

KERAL- Light blue, as their sky is way to communicate and star nights as they howl beautifully that time and dark colors are disliked by most of the animals!