GOODBYE?

When the festival got over. We went back and at that time when everyone was asleep Obio was saying his goodbye. It was hard to let him go from my heart and soul. Obio did said that he will meet me but didn't say when and how. As Kera remembered her memories and told to follow dream constellation. Every night I will release one of my shadow animals. Kera said she would be able to handle all of them. Otner was worried if it will kill her and so I am too worried about her. What if she is lying, she would be alright, but she is not.

Obio - I am the KING OF SNAKES, let me get into the dream of this girl's constellation!

In few moments Obio was gone through Kera's eyes. Kera started bleeding from eyes which means it worked well and suddenly I could feel an unknown power in me as it was healing me and then Otner said ' He blessed you with healing power '. I am really blessed as I found a new shelter, new people, new life. I cleared her blood tears and went back to room. Aleska said ' you should be close with Black hair girl. I mean Kera as she is helping you again, you should stick with her. '

'We don't know when and where anyone would attack ' Said Akuro as he could sense some souls targeting Keral. That day no one talked to me, as they were thinking hard about something and next day something weird happened because Kera said-

KERA- We should date !!! what you say Keral?

Aleska- You are right, Kera! It would be a better way to be together and close!

I don't know about Kera, but the wolves were surely planning something inside their head. Otner said at least ask Keral but yes, Keral you should be with her!

Yeah! whom was I kidding! thinking Otner will say something rational!

Nitafo - and after you danced with her, I have announced that you are her lover and if you don't want to be with her, let me choose her as my wife!

Keral - I - I will stay with her alright! NITAFO!!!

'And as you don't have feelings for me, it won't be that hard' said my Forest soul at ease but I felt heavy because what she said. I do have feelings, I love her, but I don't love her in that way but for now let it be like that as mission is more important than feelings.

We were in school, and everyone was surprised by seeing us holding hands and I never knew my hands sweat that much. Kera and Aleska couldn't stop laughing but it also makes me relieved that Aleska found someone to trust as by the forest or even now, she never trusted someone as she did to Kera as she knew the heart of Forest Soul and mine.

Kera- your hands sweat a lot !!! if you don't want to hold hands, you can say so!

'NO, that's not it' I answered immediately as I wanted to hold hands with her and now Ribo and Muo also make fun me. I feel something is missing as Obio is not talking to me as he always does or children around me are not crying because Obio scared them, but I know I have his pure blessings.

I watched Kera closely suddenly I felt. We spent two days together and I already know her body reaction as her eyes would become small if she is thinking about a person. She would let her little tongue out when making something with focus. Sometimes she would just walk here and there thinking about random things but not doing the actual work. My heart skips when she looks me in the eyes asking something about me. I, maybe confuse if I really do love her or not because I never did love someone or other loving me and so I don't know how it feels. If this hard sound of Heart beating is love, I am sure I can do anything for her.

Jack - it was a surprise watching you two together but as long as you guys are happy, I don't have any problem and I won't leave you two alone!

Kera- don't worry, nothing will happen even if you leave us alone!