Black Aura

After Kera said to visit my family and make better understandings, I would visit them twice a week or sometimes I would spend whole day, staying and helping in small missions. Ash would always avoid me but still he would try to talk to me sometimes forgetting everything. I felt I should have been there for him. He was also in some kind of Gift user, which didn't make me that surprise and so I also helped them. By that time, I was not able to see Kera, but she was good with that.

'We are trying to find people with black aura, the one that have this color aura for long time ' Ash explained his mission about how strong that person is but doesn't know to utilize the power. Powers like mind controlling, mind reading, every mentally functioned power won't work on her. That person can also absorb other energies and I got my answer here that why I felt so weak and pain when she is around.

'What would do you with after finding her?' I asked as I also wanted to meet her, but I don't know how to deal with her.

'We will kill her' Ash said and continued to explain that to his two friends, who also possess some gift. After work was over Ash came to me and asked me about the reason for my long face.

I know a girl but why would you kill her?

'I don't know, it's my mission brother. The person who assigned me want to kill people having dark energies because one day they will cover this world in darkness, it may seem to be a myth but when it will happen; we would lose our precious ones. We will understand that fact too late' Ash said as he knows more than anyone.

' I will help you ' I said because I don't want to lose this family, my friends and my love. I told him about Ruby and told him information which I got from Kera but then one day when Ruby was not feeling good and just faint. Kera called me, and I knew the reason and told her about the mission. She didn't say anything; she was quiet and then she said, ' She is my friend, Gla- Keral ' and hang up the phone.

I told her not to worry, they won't kill her as that was the contract of ours but after that my relationship with Kera got down without any realization. I would be busy with mission and even we would talk, something was missing. I had already released Muo and Ribo through dream constellation and it was not a problem at all.

The problem started when Kera got against and didn't gave my any information about Ruby after she clearly got the idea of what we were doing. She offered many things to Ruby which will protect her from us, I also got furious, and we had a fight.

Keral - I am doing that for everyone!! Ash and my family - we are together now. I also want to protect Aunt Clove, Jack and Karl from Ruby's dark energy. Why can't you understand these things. Kera! I want us to be safe and together!!!

Kera- I know that but that girl is safe, she didn't have done any harm to us till now. Keral! if we did the right thing she won't die, and we might be able to heal her. Keral!  as we can search how to kill her or stop her energy, we can also search for a cure.

Keral - I tried Obio's power but didn't helped . Obio is a divine beast with power of Healing!! his power didn't work how any other thing would work?

Kera- there are other things, we can--

Keral - Kera!!!  let's not talk about it. I should go now!

I didn't even realize that my lady had stopped calling me Glance! We talked like that every time we met, we worked it out until the one who proposed the idea of killing Ruby contacted Kera and said something to her. I didn't know anything about her until when that person talked to me about Kera.

Women- an outsider knows about this work even after that you do have great relationship.

Keral- yes! we work it out eventually!