OUR BIRTH

My births were messed up because of my Curse I developed by consuming divine beast by my shadow powers. From both birth of mine I was protected by a person. I learned many things about me, my powers, people around me and so how magical the world is and how many secrets it holds. 

{KERAL WINTUM 

AGE- 16

Powers- None}

'That's an amazing book brother. Is that my name? Ash in it ' My little brother said reading my book as I wrote if for a competition.

'Yes, I thought I wanted a strong character who would help me. ' 

'Hey Karl come upstairs ' my brother overjoyed seeing him and so did I. 

'Dude! this is awesome. Another book written in twelve days? are you even sleeping' said Karl my best friend. ' Why it seems to be real as you had a power and so the girl named Kera, wait isn't the girl from your class?' Ash said and I just didn't know what to say. Well! she helped me writing this book! she is a writer too!

My mom suddenly called me, I got downstairs and saw someone waiting for me.

'You are already here, always on time huh' I said to that person and laughed. 

'I am not like my boyfriend, making me wait for the date ' she said.

ASH - Kera!!! Brother wrote a book about you! you are forest soul !!(screaming from upstairs) 

Kera- oh that's great!! 

We both went out for our date. We sat near the big tree in the forest near a small stream of water. Kera was reading my book and I was collecting flowers for her; braiding and decorating her hairs.

'Eosita La ' I said! {Eosita la- Forever Love} 

' We are on mission, Keral aka Glance but I guess we are together anyway. '

' Now, it's flower time 'I smiled firmly, and she sat before me singing. All I could do was lost in her melody and reading the book. 

'You won't change easily; you got Blue flowers too ' Kera said while reading the book and then added ' WE BOTH ARE ALWAYS LIKE THAT BUT IN THIS BIRTH, WE ARE TOGETHER WITH NO ONE AROUND'

' I hope I wrote your line correctly, Milady. ' 

' You did a great job and always will, My Glance! Eosita La Mo!! '

We both will never forget what happened and what is happening now. The cost we paid to be here, the people we fought, the people we loved it's all in one place now and no one will ruin it. Things will go wrong but that's alright because we all are together now. No one with powers, no one with words to hurt and no one with wrong dreams.

People think even shadow leaves you in dark, but truth is shadow take over the dark to tell you are not alone, it was human isolating themselves but that's not for me as these are shadows of mine

The journey of curses has ended! 

Ash - Brother! how did you find Kera? You started dating after you completed this book. How did you know her name?

Keral- I just knew I would find her in a bright place, she would be shining even in the dark and so I found Her as she found me in the dark as in the story. 

It's a simple theory of FOR SUN - FOR MOON AND FOR US!

Ash- you again saying those words. It feels like you lived in the story!!!

KERAL - Well! you can say that after all this is 

~SHADOWS OF MINE 

~fin