Writer's note

Namaste Readers! Thank you for being till the end but now I will bomb you with a fact that this story wasn't supposed to have a happy ending, yet it did. 

In fact, in true storylines in my mind after Kera had died and Glance aka Keral kills the realm and Ruby!! he found himself with no reason to live. He releases everything in his domain with help of POWER CREATOR and when the Power Creator told him he will reborn, but he also mentioned that Kera will find him again and their love will yet again experience one of them dying due to punishment from Nature to take away its realm. 

To break the chain of living in faithless world again and again, Glance Autumn releases his shadows killing Kera and also suffocating himself to die under his powers! Oathing to never reborn again where he wouldn't be with his love happily. 

When I asked myself why he would do that? The character answered itself,

I loved her! 

It's true that they together won't get tired of each other, waiting for each other, they won't stop loving each other doesn't matter how many rebirths they have to take but they surely were tried of the world, waiting it for accept a love, they had stop thinking that doesn't matter how many births they take they will find themselves in a position where they lose each other. 

Though I had found an alternate ending which was happy but the guilt in me is still there of giving them a happy ending. It's wired thinking that 'A writer is sometimes in guilt for what they had thought and written.' 

Though I'm happy to share you the happy ending! maybe in some world Glance and Kera be together in stories of rebirth and a writer who writes its story without any alternate cruel thought of ending this story. 

Explore my profile filled with magic and dreams! My major work is based on lucid dreaming and if you know the concept or want to explore the miracles behind it! 

You had landed on right page!! 

Hope you all cry in pain just to know you are alive! 

See you all readers!! In another story! another dream!!!