Festival of ours

At mid night we saw many things and the secrets that Forest holds. Th true forms of my animals told me just how much power I was holding in me. Kera, the previous soul of lost forest had made many sacrifices to keep me alive and now it's my turn to protect her. I said many things I shouldn't have said in front of Power spirit (the creator) but now I have to against the nature law.

Kera has regained her memories but as the sun was rising her memories will fade. This will happen for a few days as her soul got to know what was sealed away. Today is Culture festival, everyone is going to be there and so I have to be careful with everyone. The Paraclu people, the unknown pain and my shadows not to consume everyone.

'Today is the day' Jack started screaming. Kera was all herself now, but she wanted to sleep more, and nobody knew the reason except me. We were going to our high school early for main preparation. Jack told us we would be serving people the cultural food and so we have to start with breakfast, lunch and dinner which means more people and more precaution more me.

We started serving our high school teachers first, then people started coming. Me and Kera were given the job of serving and so Karl doing promotion of Culture department. Jack told us to take a break in afternoon. So, we decided to watch other rooms. Karl left us so he could go and ask people weird question and this time I was really not in mood to run.

' A MASK ' said Kera with excitement. I couldn't spot any difference between her and Forest soul. I know they both are same but still I see both of them so differently but now as I am alone with her, I just want to see her more as a one person. I admire both of them after all.

'You like it? it's on sale actually. We should buy it ' I said that with a soft smile because her eyes were sparkling. We both took a Wolf mask, her was with blue and green color. Mine was in black and gold. As we took that the student said that we have to come to Evening show that will be held in school ground only, but it was special. We bought Fox mask for Jack and Peacock for Karl.

Kera- we should head back, it's been one hour together! I hope Jack is handling things!

Keral - shouldn't we change for the evening program?

Jack - hey you two! you should head home and carry your clothes, will change here only!!

We both were home alone which was really weird and also Aleska won't stop teasing me and so other animas of mine. There were soo many voices and I was waiting for her to get out of room.

Keral - Kera? about your friend Ruby, she doesn't live with us?

Kera - she does but she is busy with her competitions and so Gille, you know him, right?

Keral - yes! we have become friends now through Karl! 

Ruby, that girl is one of my suspects that maybe because of her I was in pain. As I think about it everyone, the pain I had. I finally get the thought as she arrived, I lose my control and so my shadow overflowed. For now! as it's evening, I have to stick to her so if anything goes wrong or anything happens, I would be with her. Let's go, she said with her bag on because of Jack's and Karl's clothes.

As everyone was heading home, we were heading to the main ground. It was beautiful as everyone was wearing a mask and are in their formals and many were in traditional dress of Paxton. Suddenly Jack came and dragged me into a room, which was really weird, and he said 'YOU ARE CHOSEN '

Keral -what?

Jack - The mask you have was actually a lottery as for the fact who is going to be the FOREST KING, do you know the dance of Forest? the traditional dance?

Keral - yes I do !( we used to do that every end of the month) So what about the FOREST QUEEN?

Jack - I don't know , that girl must has been dragged in girl's room. For the ornaments which are necessary to wear as Forest queen . Keral take off your shirt !