Chapter One: A new feeling and a fox

Soundwave's POV:

As Commander Starscream ordered, I was watching over the work in one of our Energon mines. It all seemed normal until something during my watch. While I was watching the troopers extract the Energon from the mine, the platform I was standing on suddenly collapsed from under me. I fell down and hit my helm, causing me to go into stasis.

I came online not long after in the Warships Medical Bay where I saw Commander Starscream. He asked me what happened so I showed him a video of what I saw when it happened. I did a self-scan on myself to see what damage was caused. There was none but there was a program that I have never seen before. My Emotions Program. I erased that program years ago. Ignoring it, I went back to work.

Although, I shouldn't have tried to ignore my old program because it started to affect me while I worked. I haven't used it in so long that it's become distracting. To take a break, I left the Warship and walked around in a forest on Earth. But it didn't help.

I started to remember my old comrades, Ravage, Frenzy and, Rumble. They were my minicons like Lazerbeak. I never greaved them because of my lack of emotions but I am now. Behind my visor, I could feel lubricant roll down my cheek. I took my visor off and wiped my tears away.

"Good morning," I heard a female voice say.

I looked around but I couldn't see anyone. I put my visor back on and looked for whoever the voice belonged to.

"Good morning," I heard the female voice again and I saw a girl with a fox hood over her head but I could see her face.

"Good morning," I said using her voice recording and walked closer but she ran and hid behind a giant tree stump.

I saw what she was wearing when she ran. It was a long-sleeved brown/orange dress with a hood that had ears on it. She also wore some tanned tights and some light brownish-orange shoes. But what was peculiar about this human was she had a real tail. 

She peeked out from the tree stump, "you're a robot?"

"Yes," I replied using a different human recording to reply.

She just stayed there and gave a slight nod. Suddenly, she raced past another tree and hid behind a bigger tree. She popped out from the side of the tree and looked about using only her eyes.

"I'm a fox," and she hid again.

That would explain her look and the tail.

"I was just out for a walk, would you care to join?" I asked. 

She popped out again and quietly laughed, covering her mouth. She quickly popped out the other side and said, "no," and hid again.

"Why not?" I asked, "it'll be fine."

She ran off to another tree and popped out the side again. This girl likes to move.

"Where are the others?" She asked.