Chapter Twenty: Deadlock

Megatron realized what was happening and had a plan for me which I sent to Optimus. I was to send anyone who tried to take the bridge to a cell full of troops. But I think Optimus had the same goal I had. Let Megatron see that I changed sides. So this should be the last order from Megatron I ever take. When the Wreckers ran in, I did what Megatron told me to do which was send them to the cell.

Ultra Magnus told the team what I did when the children had a plan of their own. They activated a Groundbridge and Jack walked through. The troops were confused until Miko ran through in the APEX Armour and defeated them all. I let the humans handle the bridge while I left for the Omega Lock. Troops thought I was helping them until I started to fight them with the Autobots. They knew I was betraying them and tried to fight back.

I just continued to fight them and avoided their shots. I actually felt useful for once. Once dealing with them, I went to the Omega Lock. I did have to deal with some more troops as I went along. When I did arrive at the Omega Lock, it was being fuelled up and ready to use with Megatron and Optimus fighting below.

Some troops tried to come over to me when the ship started tilting right then left quite a few times. The humans figured out the steering. I had to ignore it, however as I had more fighting to do. Megatron ordered me to target the Autobots but I ignored him too. Smokescreen came through the door with the Starsaber. And Starscream followed with a few more troopers, Arcee and Bumblebee. Smokescreen called for Optimus to catch the saber but Shockwave, who was fighting Ratchet, shot him in the shoulder. Now everyone was running to get it.

Not me because I was too far away. I just fought the troops. Bumblebee too the Saber and hit Shockwave in the eye with it. He picked it up and made his way down to Optimus. The next thing I know, we all watched Bumblebee get shot three times in the chest by Megatron. We all watched in horror as he fell into the cyber-matter, never to be seen again. This made Optimus furious and started to really let Megatron have it.

Meanwhile, I had the pleasure of beating up Starscream to get him off Arcee. Megatron knocked Optimus back with his Dark Starsaber. He was ready to kill Optimus once and for all when a new voice called his name. Megatron turned around and he was stabbed in the spark by the Starsaber. At the other end was Bumblebee! He's alive! And he can talk properly again!

Megatron tried to hit Bumblebee but the Dark Starsaber dropped out of his hands. He fell to his knees as his breath became shaky. Then his eyes went dark and he went limp. He slid off the end of the saber and fell down to Earth. Bumblebee helped Optimus back up while the Decepticons ran away. We won. We won the war!

"Bumblebee!" Ratchet said shocked

"Your voice!" Arcee smiled.

"My voice? What are you-? my voice!" His mouthguard came down to reveal a mouth, "Ratchet, I have my pipes back!" Bumblebee hugged Ratchet

Ratchet chuckled, "Yes. Yes, we noticed."

Bee let go of him, "The cyber matter.."

"It is the only possible explanation."

"It would seem the old field medic made good after all," Optimus said smiling, "Optimus Prime to all units. Megatron is no more."

Well, now we have the whole Warship and Omega Lock to ourselves. I think we're ready to put them to good use. First, we Groundbridged Raf up with us and we used the Decepticon Spacebridge to travel to Cybertron. We arrived and I saw Cybertron again. I also took (Y/N) from my room and had one of the Autobots explain the Megatron was no more. (Y/N) was happy that I was finally free from Megatron's rule. Now she can watch Cybertron get restored to its former brilliance. 

I would hear that Ratchet didn't learn Shockwave's side of the Cybermatter formula. So this is all we have. Optimus suggested putting it into Cybertrons core instead of using it to build everything again. We flew there and hovered over it. Ratchet pressed the button and all of the Cybermatter was launched into the planet's core. Now we could see Cybertron in its full glory once again. It was so bright. So full of life again. Well, apart from the fact that no one is home yet. But it was beautiful. We returned to base.

"Though our homeworld is once again capable of supporting life we have much rebuilding to do. Alas, we will miss our home away from home and the family we've made here," Optimus said looking at the humans.

"If 'Con's are still out there, won't Earth be on their radar?" Raf asked.

"Raf, if you ever need me, need us for any reason, we're just a Spacebridge away," Bumblebee said.

"Besides, we'll be in good hands with you, Jack, (Y/N), and Miko continuing to serve Unit-E. In a semi-official capacity," Fowler said.

"Woah! We're Agents?!" Miko asked excitedly.

"Consultants," June said looking at Fowler for a second, "until you're of age."

"I trust that Unit-E doesn't have any rules forbidding the enlistment of rusty, old Autobot consultants," Ratchet said.

"Ratchet? You of all-?"

"Yep, yep, yep," Ratchet said interrupting Arcee, "I know where I am needed."

But Optimus had one last thing to say to me, "Soundwave, you have shown us that Decepticons like you are capable of change. I appreciate how much you tried to help us while serving Megatron. Therefore, I now welcome you to Team Prime as a true Autobot."

Really?! I'm an Autobot! (Y/N) was so happy for me. Having no shame in showing my emotions anymore, I activated my holoform and hugged (Y/N), so happy that I did something good. But then I remembered something: we're going home now. I still don't want to. I want to be with (Y/N). So, I gave them the hint that I wanted to stay on Earth too. Optimus was fine with my decision.

So, the other bots started gathering their things ready to leave. I love Cybertron but Earth is where I truly belong. Here with the human who changed my life. And where I will learn more about Earth and won't have to wait for weeks just to do that. Everyone said their goodbyes to their humans and Ratchet activated the groundbridge. Everyone walked through leaving us here. Well, it was nice knowing everyone. Now to focus on my new life with (Y/N). I think it will be great.