WHOA

I know this is late, but my most read book was this one! And I wanna thank all my readers, old and new. Those who enjoyed my writing, and those who criticized it. It means the world to me to see how far my writings went from the old books in 2018 to the shift and amazement it's produced today.
So much is happening in my life and mind, so I haven't been writing much to most of your guy's dismay, I assume. But thank you. I try spreading positivity with each update on any book, even when they're not being written anymore or on a prolonged hiatus.
I don't like coming to you guys telling you the updates aren't rolling in because of such and such bad thing I'm going through. And I really wish I could give you all updates.
Sadly my focus isn't quite with MHA anymore, seeing as I faced allegations of pedophilia by random people on the internet for a fandom that's not even MHA, now it's hard to pick up writing for it when I know the characters are all younger than the character I was cornered and attacked over.
Thank you still. I'm sorry that this is the first chapter of any sort handed to you this year.
You guys are all a blessing to me still. And I hope some day I can make it even bigger and have even better readers, which honestly I feel is virtually impossible.
With tons of love,
Lisa 💖💚🖤