Whats Next? Final Voting Station!

Okay. Side note. I found cupcakes that resembled Shoto's hair at walmart... And bought them.. Impulsively. Then took a pic and drew shoto. No regrets btw.

Update for the voting! I want to give you guys summaries for the Android! Shoto and Quirkless Reader(also because of the Vampire! Shoto votes, I've come up with a slight summary too) then what you vote this chapter will be final! Please vote, not on the chapter but for a book! Because this is the official voting station I'll be adding the previous summaries as well.

So far

Villain Shoto- 3 votes

Vampire Shoto- 2.5 votes

And Singer Reader- 1 vote

That was from the last voting page, and after the votes here will mean nothing. But I love you all anyway.!!

Shoto x Chubby Singer Reader
Summary-(Side note, they have dorms as soon as school starts and a possibility this one gets frisky)
“Can Sho-Kun come out to play?”
“No, he’s busy training.”

“Why can’t I see Sho-Kun??”
“Because he has a role to fulfill.”

“Haha, I dare you-”
“Sh-Shoto!”
“(Y/n)! Nooo!!”

Raised by two loving, supportive pro heroes, only one related by blood, (Y/n) (L/n) grew up spending much of her time waiting for her best friend to just. Come. Out. And. Play. But one cruel day at age 10, led to her watching her crush get dragged away by the arm harshly, never allowed to see them again. It caused her to stress eat, worrying ever so much for her best friend in the world, and even though his father kept them from playing too often, her parents realized she had a close connection by the weight she gained. As the kids at her school bullied her she moved schools, and from there she met two new friends, and one of them helped her through showing her how to dance and all the ‘cool’ things, which started her love for vines, tik toks, and even cover music. Once she was sure she was comfortable with posting, she went by the name (Sc/n)(Screen name). As her best friends made it to UA, she made it to the school for future singers and actors, with just as small an entrance rate as UA(Can’t think of a name for it, so you can give me one if you want.). So what happens when she walks into the dorm house of A-1 to see a face that quite literally haunted her very dreams.
This fanfiction will have multiple song references, if you want the songs I have planned so far, comment and I’ll put them down!

Villain! Shoto x Reader
Summary-(Side note! Takes place in what would have been 3rd year of UA, and has some altercations, plus trigger warnings, though it'll never go into detail.)
After attending UA for two years and learning the values many were holding for being a hero, Shoto was fed up, Izuku and the others from his class had helped shape him and yet all it did was continuously show him that being a hero wasn’t something he was cut out for. His mother resented him just as much as she did his father, even after he tried so hard to be different. If so many people want him to be like his father, then oh how he’ll be like his father.
Spending the past 5 years raised by her mother, who grew cruel with the death of her father, (Y/n) tried so hard to help her family, getting odd end jobs after the major incident that only made her relationship with her mom worse. She watched her little brother get better treatment, as he still tried to help his sister. He loved her so much, (B/n) looked up to his sister for how brave she was and even helped the baby girl that she was forced to raise. Straight black hair(Sorry! If you or your oc has this!!!) and (e/c) orbs, the combination caused horror in the family, because the father hadn’t been found. The first three years of her daughter’s life, (Y/n) stayed at home, and did online school while holding a job to help provide income. Finally finding a babysitter, she got into school her third year of highschool, a grand total of two months late.
A few months later, she’s threatened with being kicked out, the only way that doesn’t happen is by finding a job, which wasn’t easy. Landing a job at a nightclub, using her useless voice quirk may have been the best thing to have happened, only had she actually noticed.
She doesn’t die, please don’t think that! But there is a major character death!(Belonging to a character that is irrelevant.)