Ch. 10 Twisted Or Sadistic?

2955 words! This is wholly Momo's chapter. I'm hoping this is one that makes you want to barf and hate her. But if not! Oh well. Warning for some triggering topics

Momo's POV

I sat in the classroom, deep in thought. That was (Y/n) last night. Why'd he leave me for her? What could possibly be compelling about some maintenance chick? She's the equivalent to a maid. I scoffed, rolling my eyes. She's still trying that soulmate bull too. She probably texted him to say that, He's mine, how hard is it for her to go away? What if he's cheating? I looked up, seeing Shoto enter the room, his hands tightly behind his back. "Good morning Momo." I stared at him for a second before looking away.

"Morning Shoto! You seem refreshed..." I covered my angry tone with one of sadness, thanking the special tutors my parents hired.

"F-for you of course!" I looked up, unable to hide my surprise at the flowers he held out. I took them eagerly, smiling at them.

"Oh Shoto! They're so beautiful! You remembered my favorites!" I smelled the flowers as he gave me a shy smile, heading to his seat. Maybe I'm overreacting.. But he hugged her! Oh but these flowers... I glared at my desk. "Has Momo been treating you better?" She doesn't realize that I give him the world, he should be praising me more. His dad's pretty good at giving me attention, but all he cares about is that (Y/n) (Y/n) (Y/n). Looking up and seeing kids leaving I rushed out after them, catching up with Mina.

"You really need to stop daydreaming about Shoto, you're gonna miss all of school." She giggled, causing me to smile a little.

"I just can't help it! He's so perfect!" I grinned as I changed into my hero outfit, then following the girls out of the changing room. I scanned around for Shoto, unable to find him.

"So today we will be training in teams. The first will be Iida and Sato against Midoriya and Sero. Second, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu verses Kirishima and Tokoyami. Third, Bakugo and Mineta against Asui and Ojiro. Fourth, Hagakure and Kaminari verses Shoji and Ashido. Fifth, Uraraka and Jiro verses Koda and Aoyama." As he listed the teams everyone grouped and I finally scouted out Shoto, making my way to him. He was staring down at his boots, a gentle smile on his face. What's he thinking about?

"Hey Shoto.." From his lack of response I took a step closer, looking at his face. "Shoto?" He looked up and stumbled back away from me. "We're partnered up against Kirishima and Tokoyami... And so I was thinking, Dark Shadow is pretty powerless against light, and Kirishima's quirk is hardening.." I trailed off hearing Shoto popping his knuckles. "Shoto?" I deadpanned at his inability to respond, again. I waved my hand in his face. "Are you even listening to me?"

"Sorry... What were you saying?" He looked down from my hand.

"Ugh, I'd expect you to listen better since I'm your girlfriend.." I muttered, narrowing my eyes at his obnoxious sigh. "Okay. The best way to take down Tokoyami would be with light, so while I make a big light, you should use your fire to keep Dark Shadow at bay. Then with Kirishima you'd want to use your ice to slow him down."

"Makes sense..." He whispered and I grinned at his smile.

"We're up next, will you even be focused enough to fight?" I watched him nod while he hummed.

"Yes, ma'am." I sighed, not really thrilled with the ma'am. What does he see me as? A grandma? I watched him walk away before looking down at my arms and body to make sure I still looked young. Looking back up I scowled seeing Ochako sitting by him and made my way over quickly to hear her laugh and Shoto turn my direction.

"Huh? What's so funny?" I asked as sweetly as I could as I sat down, noticing Shoto move closer to Ochako.

"I was telling him how cute Izuku looks while going up against Sato! Just look at him!" She moved uncomfortably in her spot, looking back at Izuku.