Ch 17. A Good Morning

3141 words!! Okay so you guys see this picture up here??? You do? Good! So I want to update you a bit before I get into the picture, who the artist is The Manx Otaku. Alright! So I'm giving the voting a few more days, though I won't be deleting the part because maybe people that read this in the future will vote and kind of help align out my writings? Okay well! So far Villain Shoto is the winner! So ya know lol.
And now THE PICTURE! I was... listening to something... that I'm too embarrassed to talk about. And thought. WHAT ABOUT AN ANDROID SHOTO X READER? HMMMMMMM?! Comment your thoughts below LOVELIES! Enjoy the chapter and have a good day or night!
~Lisa

(Y/n)’s POV

Shutting off my alarm clock after 3 snooze attempts, I rolled out of the bed then jumped up, quickly trying to stable myself. Okay.. Soooo.. I yawned, running my hands through my hair. Once my legs were working I walked over to a medium box in the corner of my room. Grabbing the folded machine out of it I sat it on my bed and looked around at the barren rooms. Out of respect for Shoto wanting to work on my room I kept everything packed up. Peeking at my clock and seeing the large 6:33 made me sigh heavily. “I need to stop sleeping in on my day off from school.. “Body in motion stays in motion”, dad always says.” Popping my knuckles and back, I dug around my boxes till I found my simple training outfit. Upon changing I grabbed the equipment -and my phone off the charger- then promptly made my way down to a clearing in the wooded area behind the dorms. Setting the machine down, I pressed a button and it unfolded out and into a stance.

“Hand to hand, quirks, or weapons?” The robotic voice questioned. I tapped my chin in thought.

“Hand to hand for 10 minutes then change to weapons.” The robot nodded, then took an official stance against me, I lined up with my own.

“Training commence!” It swung a leg at me and I quickly jumped, flipping over the robot using its shoulders. As it grabbed my arms I swung it with me, crashing it to the ground. Jumping back while it stood up I swept kicked it. Though it dodged and it kicked towards my face, I quickly jumped away, it’s foot a millimeter away. Fuck that was close. I took a deep breath and avoided it’s next combat move.

After ten minutes of my avoiding hits and throwing the robot around, swords slid out of it’s secret departments located in the arms. I quickly turned one of my arms into a shield and my other into a sword. Okay. Shield and sword. Focus. I struggled more, keeping it’s slashes at bay with the shield while also attempting damage with my own blade. Focus dammit. I reminded myself, seeing my shield starting to deform. Backflipping away from the next attack I shook my head and watched my items form back properly. I took a deep breath and jumped, knocking one of it’s swords away before jumping out of the way. Down to one sword.

“You’re not training hard enough! Focus!” The robot reprimanded me. I growled and took a deep breath, while blocking all I could. Focusing on the robot I decided I just needed a boost of anger.

“Stop!” I yelled, the robot stopped mid action. “I need camo mode.” I calmly stated, grabbing out my phone as a cushioned compartment opened. I sighed looking for a picture of her and my eyes narrowed finding one. Setting my phone in the compartment correctly and shutting it, the robot had a holographic outline of the ravenette fill around it. Getting back into my stance with my items I let out a battle cry.

“Carry the fuck on!” I screamed as it charged back at me, another smaller knife finally taking the place of the one that it lost. I deflected the larger sword and kicked the wrist, barely keeping the smaller one from my ligament as its wrist instinctively dropped the sword. Using my sword to engard its blade, I kicked it in its stomach, rolling back away from it as it tried slamming it’s knife into me. I coughed a bit as the wind was knocked out of me from the quick recovery of the robot, and I screamed at the image it flashed at me.