Epilogue/What Comes Before Book Two

1814 words! This is all over the place whoops.

(Y/n)’s POV

It became hella hectic after Momo was escorted. I watched Shoto crumble into a happy mess and it destroyed me to see him shed his tears, but elated me to know that they were from relief.

I got suspended for a few days for ‘harming another student on property’, yeah whatever. I spent part of them with Shoto, so no problems there. And three weeks later we got him into weekly therapy appointments. Poor boy cries about not needing them.

“But I have you! You help me all the time!” I stared as he was crawling on his knees, begging me.

“I bet your ass wouldn't be on the filthy ground if we were in front of others.” His eyes widened, the crocodile tears stopping as he stood.

“See you in an hour…” He grumbled, walking towards the door. I quickly gave him a hug and told him it'd all get better, then he left.

But just two weeks before that the school had an assembly. Over class 1-A and their new open spot. That was fun.

“AAAHHHH, BABES YOU GOTTA!!! Your quirk is perfect for combat! You've perfected going against a bot to the point that it has more damage than you'll ever have. Puuhhleeaaasseee!!!” I inhaled so deeply I thought I broke a blood vessel.

“Hatsume. No.” She frowned and my eyes widened as she started nudging me towards the front. “No!” I hissed, trying to dig my heels into the floor, cursing the laminated material we stood upon. The pinkette had giggled as she successfully brought me to the attention of the teachers that were watching over student’s grab forms to try getting the place in the class.

“No need to read a bunch of forms!!” She yelled, causing students to glare at our direction. “She is grade A material! I have all the proof you’d ever need, that and the fact that she stands up for justice as you’ve all seen!” Hatsume winked at me as she jumped in place. “She spends every morning training against a robot, and I’ve watched how effortlessly she avoids its attacks! And it’s programmed to fight with quirklike stuff, see it creates fire and even has a wide variety of weapons it uses to attack with. No surprise here, but she even created the bot!” I felt uncomfortable as the center of attention, nearly folding into myself as I tried to hide.

“Hatsume… Please…” I begged in a tiny voice as I tried moving from my spot, my attempts futile as she held me firmly in place by the shoulders. I watched the teachers look at each other, all talking with their eyes it seemed and they ended it with a mutual shrug.

“Fill out a form, words mean nothing without a test.” Aizawa said, standing from his seat before leaving. I almost fainted on the spot.

The next day though? That was my ultimate favorite. I had been hanging out in the commons area in A-1’s dorm, waiting for them to leave class, specifically Shoto. Why did Aizawa have to hold them after class? When the doors opened to reveal movers and a high class lady, her black hair in an all to familiar ponytail. “He said 5th floor.” She spoke as the workers and she started to head to the elevator, I stood up and jogged over after them, getting on. “Sorry? You are?” She asked and I scrunched my nose, shrugging.

“Just a student who lives on the 5th floor.” Yeah maaayybee it was a little white lie, but I couldn’t help it. Her eyes widened in surprise and she nodded.

“My apologies!” I furrowed my browser and looked at my lounge clothes. What? Am I not expensive looking enough to be a student? She’s definitely Yaoyorozu’s mother. The doors opened up and I skipped out to the males side, hearing a confused ‘huh?’ in my wake as I slipped the spare key Shoto had made for me into the door, and unlocked it. I couldn’t lie, being in Shoto’s room always felt like I was at home, I just couldn’t focus on that feeling as I spent most of my time in here being worried about him, and helping him. I grinned as I laid in his bed, letting the comforter bury me, letting out a happy sigh.