Ch 13. Even If You Can't See, There's Always An Effect

3167 words!!
Sorry the chapter names so long ^^"
You all have made me so happy! Who knew I could ever get a begging comment. I love you all as you should know by now! This chapter has some triggers. Mainly it's a sad boi hour, and it actually hits the feels. Like its one of those where you cry and you're like "but nothing was that sad so why??" Please enjoy!!

Shoto's POV

I stared at (Y/n) as she looked at the marks. "There are no other wounds than these. So it's happened… 3..5..8 times in the same spot in only a few days. That. Is. Not. A mistake!" Listening to her words I faltered, her finger running lightly over the spots. "I'm not going to hit you. But if she hurts you again, I'll kill her. Which is funny cause I already told her that if she lied to the girls again I would." I grew curious about her words.

"What?" Sharp (e/c) hues darted to mine, rendering me useless.

"Nothing." She hissed. "But how the fuck could you believe that it's a mistake after even 5 times? I could have sworn you weren't so stupid. Tell me you aren’t so-” She dropped my arm to ball up her fists a few times, and even though she was spewing dark words I missed her touch. “Shoto, do you not understand anything about soulmates? Like how they are ATTACHED. Have a connection between them? You get hurt and I get hurt. Maybe if I got hurt more you would have more respect for that.” My gaze dropped.

“I tried getting out of training to help.” I muttered, looking up finally upset with her berating.

“Yeah? Well you let some- Oh good god I want to fucking hit her! Why did you fucking stop me!?” She screeched finally. “First she tells all those fucking girls in your class that you were trying to ‘get to second base’ and that you treated her like trash over it. Then-” She stopped herself and grit her teeth. “Then she starts fucking digging her nails into your arm like you deserve to be hurt! No one deserves pain especially someone who was dealt enough to make up 20 lifespans. But you find comfort in pain don’t you?” She stopped pacing and pointed an incredulous finger at my chest. I stood up knocking into her finger, shaking slightly at how it brushed my shirt against me.

“She wouldn’t have said that about me! She loves me. And she just has germ problems probably! Besides it wasn’t that many times I just have to tell her to stop.” Hands came in contact with my shoulders as the (h/c) female shook me.

“She would, and did! With no regrets, just fucking said how your father is so amazing and actually gives her positive attention and you didn’t do anything but try to be physical. But you know something?” She got dangerously close to my face and it immediately flushed a deep crimson. “I just can’t see you being the type of person that wants that sort of relationship.” She removed her own slightly red face. “You may be starved of love and affection but you wouldn’t do that, would you?” I shook my head slowly. Watching (Y/n) with cautious eyes while she rubbed the bridge of her nose, I sighed.

"You don't know anything about Momo. She's nice and caring." The female in front of me started to laugh.

"Keep telling yourself that, honey. But I don't see how that's true. She doesn't even know your past. You like flashing her around, go right ahead. I'm done being sad for someone that is allowing this to happen." My brows furrowed as I watched her walk out. Why does her words have to matter? ...They don't... I nodded and sat back at my desk huffing. She doesn't know what she's saying.

Fuyumi’s POV
I gasped as (Y/n) stormed back down the stairs, angry tears lining her eyes. “H-hey! What happened, did you guys get stuff sorted?” I asked quickly, taking her arm gently. “Please stay! I really would like to get to know you!” She wiped her eyes and pulled her arm from me.