Ch 9. New Perspectives Part 2

1953 words!! Yay! So after this chapter they start getting a bit lengthy again. I hope you prefer long chapters! If not I'd adore you letting me know!!
~Lisa

Shoto's POV

After the endless hours of training I swiped my phone back up off the bench on my way to the changing room. The boys quietly avoided me, most likely still stunned from my outburst. The training helped my attitude though and I was in a much better mood while changing. The first to notice seemed to be Izuku as he tapped my shoulder as I unlocked my phone again. I half turned to him, still steamed with the semi-argument from the previous night.

"Hey, Shoto... I'm sorry about last night.. Ochako told me more about what happened, and I understand your worry." I hummed in acknowledgement as my eyes lit up seeing she had accepted my request.

"It's whatever... Don't worry about it." I muttered, walking out, looking through her posts from today. 1:20 am 'Leaving now! Can't wait to explore!' paired with it a picture of her and two others who she shared resemblance to. 6:43 am 'Look at my baby girl getting along with the jaguare!' I examined the photo, taking note that one of them wore a bracelet. That one must be her. '(F/n is with (fake/n) at 7- OMG LOOK AT THE FUCKING WANDERING SPIDER, I'M OUT!' I watched the video in slight amusement as the camera was shakey and the two were running from the small spider. 8:58 'So I look like I'm part of the forest now!' I stared at the picture longer than necessary as her face was filled with flowers where my lip had been split and the bruises from my cheeks. '(M/n) was with (fake/n) at 9:04- Well she's gone..' The picture was of (Y/n) on her front and the flowers covering her from the attack on my back and her arm had a light scratch.

No denying it now, eh? I went through the rest of the posts before scrolling back down to the first one and starting my way up reacting to them all. It looked like she was having so much fun, and I kinda wanted to be supporting. Sitting down with my tray of cold soba, I greeted the others, finishing with my reacting and comment spree that oddly bothered me. You don't normally go all out, moron. I shook my head and sat my phone in my lap, eating.

"So Shoto, are you feeling better?" I stopped mid bite, done with the interruptions I've had everytime I'm near food.

"Yes, I am Momo, thank you for asking." I went back to eating and listening to Iida and Hatsume talk. "Are you guys soulmates?" I asked, piecing together finally. Of course they are. She's never eaten over here, and they rarely talked beforehand.

"Yep!" Hatsume cheered, winking. "Thanks for taking my advice by the way Shoto!" I blushed lightly, knowing what advice I took.

"Huh, what advi-?" Momo's question was interrupted as my phone went off. My ring tone wasn't too loud but loud enough I jolted in my seat. (Y/n)😝? A smile crept onto my face as I answered the phone.

"He-!"

"I SWEAR TO GOD SHOTO IF YOU DON'T STOP BLOWING MY FUCKING PHONE UP! I'M TRYING TO FALL ASLEEP!" The smile I held fell instantly at her heated words. "I GOT ONE MEASLY HOUR! FULL OF NIGHTMARES! TO SLEEP. I'VE BEEN UP ALMOST 30 MOTHER FUCKING HOURS! I DEALT WITH YOU GETTING THE CRAP BEAT OUT OF YOU, WHAT THE FUCK WAS CUTTING YOU, YOU MORON? AND I WAS WALKING AND RUNNING ALL DAY! I. AM. NOT. ATHLETICALLY. INCLINED. I NEED SLEEP!" I went silent as she screeched into my ear, which I didn't mind, but I started to silently cry from her scolding.

"Alright! Who the fuck?!" Ochako stood and snatched my phone as I instinctively reached for it. "Who the fuck are you and why are you making Shoto cry?" I couldn't hear her loud words anymore and the side of her line almost went silent, at least from my distance. "Oh? Yeah he's fucking crying, you were yelling at him! ....Damn, okay okay.." She gave me my phone back as I listened quietly to the deep breath from her.