Ch.20 Well Fuck & Mini A/N

2579 words! Okay, so last chapter I left you with sadness and a bittersweet ending, so many questions. Why was he avoiding (Y/n)? Is it Momo's fault? Is everything okay now? Well I hope that this chapter indirectly answers all of those questions!
I apologize to you guys, I don't know if its all the stuff I'm writing about, my housing issue, or what but I've had a sudden spike in depression, and I was actually going to update yesterday but you see what happened. I love you all and no matter what this IS NOT GOING TO BE ABANDONED!
Also, I have another story to add to the vote, if you want a summary of it let me know. Its Shoto x Quirkless Reader
~Lisa

(Y/n)'s POV

~timeskip 2 days~

I yawned, tucking my shirt into my skirt as I ate my breakfast. "Why weren't you in your room this morning?" Hatsume smirked, raising a brow. I shrugged, giving her a toothy smile.

"Hello miss (L/n), may I please speak with you?" My eyes widened as I looked down at Nezu, my grin faltering to a nervous smile.

"Of course, sir. About what?" He shook his head and motioned me to follow him. I did as I was told, casting confused looks to the three who I had been eating with. We turned the corner, leaving them from my sight as Nezu led me to his office.

"Two nights." He gave me a raised brow as I shut the door behind us. "The first time I decided to let it go seeing as everyone makes some mistakes. But you broke our curfew rule twice now." My mouth ran dry and I blankly stared at the place beside him. I forgot about the rules.. I groaned internally. "Unless you have a good reason for doing such a thing, I may have to suspend you from classes next week." I laughed and sat down across from him finally.

"S-sir the thing is." I didn't know what to say. Telling him the truth would probably either get him into Shoto's problems, get Shoto into trouble or sound like a lie. He encouraged me to carry on with a simple move of his head. "I.. I just-"

"Uh, it's my fault." The door creaked open and Shoto stepped into the room. I shook my hands.

"N-no it's not! Shoto please don't lie!" His hetero eyes rolled as he took a place beside me.

"Oh shut up about lying." He gave me a stern look before looking at the principal, clasping his hands together. "The two nights that she broke curfew were my fault. I have been dealing with some problems and both times I talked her into leaving her dorm. Punish me instead of her, when she was just being a good friend." His words made my heart swell, yet soccer punched me in the stomach. Nezu looked between us and a small smile appeared.

"You weren't doing anything.. intimate were you?" He asked and I started panicking and becoming increasingly embarrassed with the question.

"If you count hugs and reassuring words intimate then yes!" I yelped under the pressure of the atmosphere. Shoto's eyes widened as he scooted away from me and Nezu chuckled.

"You guys clearly wouldn't have done anything I wouldn't approve of I suppose. So it's okay." He smiled at me and sighed. "Though you were still breaking curfew, and you were enabling her, so I think you guys can serve a detention together. And stop leaving your dorms." I nodded vigorously, standing and bowing.

"Thank you sir! I won't!" Smiling, Nezu motioned us to leave. I timidly made my way back out, clearing my throat as Shoto joined me. "Why'd you follow?" I kept my voice steady, obviously I couldn't scold him.

"The principal wanted you, and after getting sleep.. I realized that you broke curfew, it would make me feel bad if you were the only one in trouble. Then again.." He trailed off and my cheeks reddened from his correct deduction. "You were going to lie anyway." I placed space between us, feeling the heat in my cheeks rise. I knew I didn't need to see him to know he was smirking lightly. The bell rang, faltering my movements.