18 - Im cuter tho right?

Will pov

As much as I wanted to stay and cuddle with Lex, I unfortunately had practice to go to.

"Okay, I'll be back soon. See you later, and help yourself to the fridge," I said.

"Okay, bye," she replied.

"Wait... you'll still be here when I get back?" I asked, still not fully believing that she's mine.

"Yes... why wouldn't I?" she responded, sounding uncertain.

"Alright, bye. I'm going to my room now."

Alexis ran up the stairs to her room. I'll have to talk about that with her later. I always sleep better when she's in my arms.
————————————————————————

"Okay, boys, we have two games before the Super Bowl. Now, I know you guys are on a winning streak, but that doesn't mean you have to get cocky," Coach said.

"Now, let's run some drills!"

"Yo, Clements, you look happier today. What's up?" one of the guys asked.

"Yeah, Will, why are you so happy?" another chimed in.

"Did you get laid? Did Alexis give you some?" they teased.

"What? No!" I replied, feeling a bit flustered. "It's nothing, guys. I just had a good time on the trip, that's all."

"Okay, whatever you say, buddy."

"Alright, boys, a few more laps, and then you're done. Game on Wednesday," Coach announced.

"Good practice, now hit the showers!"

"Hey, Clements, you wanna go for drinks?" one of them asked.

"Nah, I have plans," I responded.

"Yeah, guys, he has a girl now. He doesn't have time for the guys," another joked.

"Yeah, I have plans, and not with you guys," I replied, itching to get home to my girl.

After my shower, I pulled on a grey shirt and basketball shorts and headed home.
————————————————————————
Alexis POV

"I honestly don't know what we are. I don't want to change things; they're perfect as they are," I confessed, feeling uncertain about our relationship.

"I'm happy for you, sis. I really am," Chloe reassured me.

"Thanks, Chlo."

"I'm home, and I come bearing gifts," Will voices coming through his home.

"I have to go. See you later, Chlo," I said, feeling a bit hurried.

"Bye! Have fun with your man!" she teased.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," I replied, brushing off her comment.

"Hey," Will greeted me as he entered the living room.

"Yay, Chinese food!" I exclaimed, excited about our meal.

"You wanna watch a movie?" he asked.

"Sure."

-----------------------------------------
"Sebastian Stan is super duper cute!" I argued, playfully teasing Will during the movie.