30 - No Funny Business

Will POV
My life has always been great,but recently it has gotten a whole lot better.
I have a beautiful girlfriend and my team won the super bowl.

Speaking of Alexis I should text her, we have just gotten back together but I don't ever want to loose her again.

Good morning beautiful you sleep well last night?

Hi, yea I slept fine how about you quarterback you miss me? :)

I always sleep better when your with me, speaking of which are you moving back in?

...

Alexis you there?

Sweetheart....

I have to go bye Will, love u ❤️

We aren't dropping this Lex, see you tonight dinner at my place love you 💕

Well, I have a day off, so decided to have Carter over to hang out.

"What do you mean she doesn't want to move back in."

"I don't know man, I thought we were all good, she said we are taking it slow but I didn't think this slow."

"Did you ask her about it?"

"Yea she just avoided the question."

"We are having dinner tonight so maybe I will bring it up again."
————————————————————————
Alexis POV
"He wants me to move back in."

"And you said no?"

"I kinda just avoided the question, but we are having dinner at his place tonight and I think he is going to bring it back up."

"I don't know Chlo, part of me wants me o move back in, but part of me is..."

"Scared that he will hurt you again."

She smiles finishing my sentence.

"Yea."

"Alexis, lemme tell you something, when you two were broken up he would call Matt every single day to make sure you were ok."

"Yea I know."

"And he also stopped by the house a lot."

"I never noticed that."

"It was the first week you guys were broken up."

"He would drive past the house 5 times a day."

"He loves you, and as you can see that both of you were a wreck when you were broken up."

"Oh it's almost 5 you have to start getting ready for your date."

I opted for simple, a maroon tee and beige pants, keeping my hair straight and my make up simple.

When I got to Will's house I was pleasantly surprised to see him in the kitchen, cooking!

"Hey."

He turned a smiled.

I dropped my bag on the couch and walked to the kitchen.

"So what's cooking."

"Spaghetti and meatballs."

30 minutes we were sitting at the table eating.

"Wow, you actually a good cook Will."

"Thank you sweetheart."

We ate in silence for a while I could tell he wanted to ask me something.

"Alexis.."

I looked up at him.

"Will you move in with me?"

"Will, I-."

"I know we just got back together, but promise me Alexis I will never hurt you again."

"I couldn't function without you."

"I thought we were taking this slow."

"I know Alexis but,"

I grabbed his hands, and held them in mine.

"Listen, I would love to move in again but not this soon ok."

Reluctantly he nodded, lacing his fingers through mine he kissed the back of my hand.

"Now come on let's wash these dishes and watch a movie."
————————————————————————
Will POV
"Ahhhhh!!!"

"Why I let you pick this movie, I hate horror movies."

We were currently on the couch cuddled up with some blankets. Alexis hid her face into my shoulder. Wrapping her arms around my waist.

"You know I think we should watch horror movies more often."

"You just want me to cuddle more with you."

"Maybe, maybe not."

"What time is it?"

"11:30."

"Oh, I better be getting home."

"Or you could stay over it's too late for you to go anywhere, just text Chlo that your staying here."

She raised her brow at me, as if it was like she was questioning my motives.

"Do you promise no funny business."

"I promise." I salute her in a mocking way.

"Will!"

"I promise sweetheart no funny business, just two people co habituating in the same bed."

"Well, don't say it like that!"

"Just act normal."

"Aye aye Captain."

"I mean it Clements."

"Come on let's go."

We walked to the bed room, Alexis opened one of my drawers and grabbed one of my shirts went to the bathroom to change.

I changed into some basketball shorts and a tee.

Then I climbed into bed, Alexis came out of the bathroom, she had removed her makeup and braided her hair to the side. I could imagine a life with her, having kids, growing old with her.

She looked so beautiful, she caught me staring at her.

"What?"

"Nothing, you are just so beautiful."

"Yea ok, me without makeup is so good looking."

She rolled her eyes and hopped into bed.

"Good night Will."

"Night."

I couldn't sleep, I kept think about our future, I don't know what's to come yet but what I do know is that the last, 1 year of my life has been, amazing.

I'm I really truly thinking about doing this.

I'm I ready for this, is she ready for this?

I have a lot to think about.
————————————————————————

Hey guys, a little shorter chapter today but as you can see Will has a lot on his mind.
I don't exactly know how many chapters left but don't worry I won't be ending for a while I still a few bumps and wild rides ahead.

Anyhoo I have to go and study for a bio test now, ugh genetics am I right people... 🙄
My next update will be soon, I have one more test for the week so I will try and get the next chapter out soon maybe before that or this weekend.

Oh! And check out my new book ; Wattpad Romance Recommendations they are all completed books. We

Alright that's all I got for you people, wish me good luck on my bio test tmrw 😬

Don't forget to...
Vote Comment and Share
xoxo
Alpine