06

lando obviously did catch on what summers plan was and looked out the window for the next 17 minutes, he already knew the travel difference with car. he saw a taxi pull up right in front of their house and he quickly unlocked the door and sprinted out the door.

summer called a cab because she is a broke university student and definitely doesn't have money for a car, she told the driver the address and she just had to suppress her grin the whole way there. after about 15 minutes she saw a pretty house come into view and she saw a figure sprint out the door. lando.

she had barely handed the driver what she owed him and she was already running to meet lando mid way. lando opened his arms and summer jumped into his embrace. burying her head into the crook of his neck. summer smelled like summer and lando smelled like a expensive perfume but mostly like the sea. summer pulled back a bit still with her legs wrapped around lando and landos hands still supporting her with holding her thighs. lando flashed summer a small grin which caused summer to let out a laugh of happiness.

he stared at her in awe, shes even prettier in real life.

summer jumped down and went to greet max who filmed their little 'meet up'. "hey max!" she says unsure if she's okay to give him a hug, that question is quickly answered when he oulls summer in for a quick hug. "come in come in"

lando walks behind both of them, still admiring summer. its crazy to actually realise how quickly he is starting to fall for this girl. she throws her head back while she laughs at a joke max told her, lando quickly catches up and wraps his arms around summer.

she could feel his veins. that was weird, she was tracing them while they were sitting on the couch just talking. lando handed her his hand because he could see she was a bit anxious, she hid it well but her eyes told a different story.

77 likessummer

77 likes
summer.riri hello friends of summer

comments disabled

summer lets out yet another laugh, shes been doing that a lot here at landos place. she decided to be risky and also post a selfie on landos account since he also posted one on her account.

898

898.738 likes
landonorris stole his hat🤟🤟🤟🤟

comments disabled

"wanna watch a movie?" lando grins at the sleepy girl. he learned she could sleep 20 hours a day if she had the chance.

"sure i dont really care which movie" summer mumbled already half asleep. lando started the movie while he silently shoo'd max up stairs so he could spend time with summer. max didnt mind, it felt good seeing his best friend so happy. he was completely focused on the girl right next to him and not once did he look at the movie, he wished he could hold her for the night.

it was like his prayers were answered when she shuffled closer to him and laid her head in the crook of his neck again, she couldn't help it not even in her sleep he smelled so nice. so home-y.

lando grinned at summer and wrapped his arms around her waist to completely and tugged her on top of him. she opened her legs so they were both resting on either side of landos torso.