12

it just hit 2:00 am when lando got a call. he looked at the ringing phone and saw that it was summer.
"hey summer i was just about to text y-" he got cut-off when he heard a sob coming from the phone. immediate concern washed over him, "are you okay? where are you? are you home?" the questions tumbled over his lips in a hasty manner.
"lando i- he-" he got sad hearing her like this, what happened?

the mclaren parked right in front of the club summer was at. lando had demanded her location, once summer had send it to him, he slipped into his car.

where is she? where is she?

summer was in the bathroom in a stall sobbing in a corner. she felt pathetic. why cry? other people have it so much worse, still she cant help but let yet another cry escape her lips.

suddenly summer saw landos nikes from underneath the door, she shakily unlocked the door and was met with the concerned eyes of lando.

relief, concern, anger and sadness washed over lando when he saw the red and wet eyes of summer. he immediately rushed inside the stall not caring that he was currently in the womens bathroom. lando dropped on his knees in front of summer and she let her head fall against landos chest, still crying.

"shh shh its okay im here now im so sorry" he muttered comforting words in her ear.

"so he's your ex? im sorry, abusive ex?" lando confirmed. they were currently in landos house in his bedroom, both snuggled under the covers and landos head resting on summer chest.

"its not like he hit me or something" summer mumbled while running her fingers through landos soft hair.

"abuse is not just physical babe" he sat up looking her in the eyes. "mentally he abused you. is that why you need constant confirmation? and you ask permission for everything?" he suddenly realised.

"oi lando dont say it like that!" max scolded his friend. he was sitting on the ground also listening and comforting his new friend.

"no its okay, i guess thats why i ask but i also just like playing by the rules." summer shrugged, she changed since that relationship she knew that. trust issues and doubting her self worth is something summer is struggling with.

"lets just call it a night, im tired" summer concluded, tugging lando beside her so she can basically use him as a bed. like she does every time. not that lando mindes.

627

627.138 likes
landonorris back at it🤟
foto credits: summer.riri

summer.riri wow the angles such a good photographer!
landonorris shes really pretty too

carlossainz55 🏎🏎🏎
landonorris zoom

user8274 so handsome

danielricciardo were gonna ace this shit
  summer.riri you two are going to ace this shit
landonorris we are going to ace this shit

user9284 lmfao this girl is a total slut, i saw pictures of her w another guy earlier
user72848 really???
user9284 yes let me tag u

georgerussell63 😁😁😁

"lando are you sure i can come here?" summer nervously asked the grinning boy next to her.

lando squeezed her hand in reassurance. "dont worry sunshine, look at your lanyard it says youre my guest so yes you can come back here!" lando explained cheerfully.

he was excited for her to meet all his teammates, summer is the only thing he talkes about so hes sure there will be some teasing but he'll survive.

73 likes
summer.riri baku race!!!

user82 slut
this comment has been deleted by summer.riri
comments limited

landonorris you look lovely

ashmonty babeee look at youuuu

danielricciardo thanks for the support 😁

charles_leclerc not cheering for ferarri?
summer.riri i'll cheer for u silently lando will slice my head off if i wont cheer for him
landonorris drama queen youre exaggerating

brandonriley oi why didnt you take me with you???
summer.riri karma is a bitch isnt it?
brandonriley quit whining about zandvoort ri☹️

a/n
thank u for all the votes!!!! guys leave comments i want to know what all of you think🧎