09

summer shrieks as she suddenly feels something cold against her neck.
"lando get your cold hands off of me right this second" the brit lets out a loud laugh and replies back with a smile adoring his face.
"no your nice and warm im cold"

after golfing they had gone to a small bakery and bought some food, it was summers idea to go picnicking however it was landos idea to go picnicking at a lake.

"then you shouldn't have jumped into the water" she states now also cold, but not annoyed a smile was also playing on her lips.

"i was hot"
"you are still hot" she smirks down at him. he had put his head in her lap and she was sitting on the blanket they had taken with them. a bikini on summers body so she could get some sunlight and swimming trunks on landos so he could swim.

he rolled his eyes at her comment but he wasn't actually bothered by the comment. they still hadn't made it official, just hanging out here and there.

"whats your favourite color?" he asked her
"hmm probably green or purple i like purple. i also like pink though, why?" he just shrugged "feel like i dont know the standard things yet, you know all mine."

it was true, since summer had been and still is a 'fan' of him she knows all these things.

"i like to sleep in, i dont know why people are worried their day is wasted just stay up at night, i like eating toast, i really like going out in a club but i also love staying in watching movies a lot, i like helping people,i like reading romance and romance only, and i like watching cars go in circles for two hours."

"thanks for the information"
"you're welcome love"

"thanks for the information""you're welcome love"

67 likes
summer.riri he went on his knees for me😏
photo credit: landonorris

landonorris 🥰
georgerussell63 😏
summer.riri 😁
charles_leclerc 😌
carlossainz55 🤪
vd.levi 😐
maxverstappen🙂
danielricciardo 😚
ashmonty 😎
brandonriley can we not type letters anymore
summer.riri you ruined it:(

a/n
sorry for being inactive!! i will probably only update on weekends cause school started again:( i hate school and math i hate math so much🤸‍♂️🚆