14

summer.riri removed 200 people

summerxnorrisupdates
summer removed 200 people from following her PRIVATE account today! what is going on?

summerxnorrisupdates
has it something to do with this video?
click the link! *link attached*

summerxnorrisupdates
lando and summer spotted together at a hotel!

summer scrolled through twitter seeing everyone updating her life, she knew this would happen yet felt a bit scared by all the sudden attention.

in highschool she was definitely not unknown because her brother was the golden boy, but she preferred a small group of friends that she could trust. then she met him and the small group of friends changed to one best friend, ash.

she felt landos head hit her shoulder as lando fell asleep, they were on the plane back to london. summer left the twitter tab and went back to doing her homework that she needed to catch up on.

after a few minutes she gave up, the only thing she could think about was that video, what was the video about? hesitantly she went back to the twitter tab and clicked in the video link, making the tab switch to youtube.

it was a video of that girl at the paddock saying all those hurtful thing to her, just edited to make it look like summer started the whole incident. sighing she closed her laptop, already seeing twitter and instagram pages filled with photos from her private instagram account and tons of pictures of the video.

she removed everyone she didn't know or didn't have contact with anymore, leaving her with 68 followers, she preferred it that way anyways.

landonorris

user82748shes a slut leave her bby

user82748
shes a slut leave her bby

landofan8284
im better for u shes a total idiot

f1girlfriendxoxox
she doesn't deserve you
leave her for me

user82838
ur still w her? L

lando shut off his phone, why can't everyone just accept he's also a normal guy trying to live life? he closed his eyes and took a deep breath before starting the car to hang out at summers.

43 likes
summer.riri kissy kissy❣️

landonorris 😏😏
brandonriley OI

georgerussell63 cute😍

maxfewtrell come to our house summer i miss you
summer.riri i'll come over tomorrow when lando goes back ok????

daniellricciardo lando and summer, sitting in a tree
summer.riri you are an actual child😒

vd.levi let me meet my idol
summer.riri no

riri no

57.838 likes
landonorris she said we could get ice cream if i eat good

comments disabled

summer might think that she masked it well but lando could see it straight through her, the comments are eating her alive. he wanted nothing more but to hide her under his bedcovers and protect her from the cruelty of the internet.

lando looks down at his chest to see a sleeping summer, they were at his house and max had just left landos room after the watched a movie and just talked for a while.

i hope the internet won't destroy what we have, lando thought before he dosed off too.