16

"stop! i cant understand you lando! breath mate" george tells the panicky brit that is now also standing on the grid with tears in his eyes.

"what is going on?" george asks again after lando finally took a moment to breath and stopped shaking his head like crazy.

"summer she-" he gulps down and frantically starts patting his pockets for his passport. "she's in the hospital i have i- i need to go right now, like right now."

george stared wide eyed at his friend, in the hospital?

"yes youre right go right now! i'll inform zak, call a taxi back to the hotel." george instructed. "text me if anything happens!" he shouts after lando who was already sprinting out of the circuit.

-

summer can hear the constant beeping in her ear, what is going on?

she slowly tries to open her eyes but fails. instant panic fills up her body, not being able to open her eyes is something that happens to coma patients, is she in a coma right now? she feels so tired, maybe the eye-situation wasn't that bad at all.

-

lando can hear his own foot tapping the tiles in the hospital, it makes him anxious but stopping with the tapping also makes him anxious.

"summer riley?"

lando shoots up "yes me" he nods at the doctor, who gives him a comforting smile.

"come with me" he says opening a door that leads to the hallway. "it seems like she was hit by a car, the police talked to people and... some people say they saw her walk into the traffic." the doctor tries to explain to lando while walking down the hallway

why would she do that? is there something he didn't know? is she okay?

"it also looks like she's in a coma" the doctor informs the brit now standing infront of her room.

"would you like to see her?" the shooked boy could only nod at the doctor while he opened the door for lando.

coma.

landonorrisupdatesss
lando spotted rushing into the hospital! who got hurt?

landoo.xoxoxox
lando was seen waiting in a hospital, what happened?

summerxlando.x
by standers have said they saw summer being carried into a ambulance!
landoismybabe
such an attention whore

summer.riley.love.lando.norris
i hope lando and summer are both okay!

lando scrolls through the endless of mentions of his name on twitter while holding summers hand tightly. he then decides to search up her name since he has a suspicion it was social media that was driving summer crazy.

fav.f1.babes
summer is such a gold digger only with lan for the fane😒

landoismybby
summer you better leave my baby alone b4 i come 4u

f1.wag.updates
summer spotted walking into traffic! unstable bitch lmaooooo

landoismyeverything
summer is honestly seems so nice idk why everyones mad lol

user8273
whore alert!!! summer riley entered the f1 world

summerisdumb
why cant summer riley just leave lan alone? isnt her brother like a rich business man?? wasnt that enough spotlight for you?🥺

his jaw is clenching, what the fuck? why didn't he know about this? why does everyone need to know his business?

landonorris
summer is a sweetheart and a kind soul. be fucking respectful.

a/n
hate this chapter😍❤️😁🥰