17

fast forward 3 weeks

lando walks into the hospital after landing back in london, its a routine now. he stays with summer every second of the day, he leaves for a GP, he comes back and it starts all over again.

by now the receptionist greets the boy with a nice smile and lando greets the woman right back with a soft smile. just because summer is in a coma and he feels like shit doesn't mean he should take it out on the staff.

lando walks into her hospital room, sitting down on the chair next to her bed. the visiting hours just started so he has the whole day to tell her about the austria race, he finished p3.

he had gotten used to the hospital and the pale face of summer by now but in the beginning, he was a mess. max can remember everything minute that he had spend in the hospital bathroom comforting a crying lando.

summer's family? he finally met her older brother, turns out her parents are too busy with their business to visit their daughter. they send a card and a bloody flower bouquet. what kind of parents would do that? lando thought quit annoyed.

after telling summer about the podium yesterday, he just held her hand and looked at her, tears shining in his eyes.

"i miss you" he whispered out.

-

"hey lando, how is she?" brandon asked, walking into the hospital room with ashley by his side.

the british boy quickly wiped his tears and smiled at the brother in front of him.

"hey mate, i think she's getting better, the colour is coming back to her face." he grinned at the older boy.
"thats good" ashley smiled at lando, she knew how hard he took this, they weren't even official yet but she just knew lando had started to fall. hard.

"morning gentlemen" the doctor nodded at the grouo in the room and did the usual check-up.

"good new, she getting better; like you said. if i had to guess maybe she'll wake up this week." the doctor grinned.

landonorris come back

comments disabled

a/n
double update later yaaaayyyyy its finally school break so daily updates??? maybe i dont know🤷🏻‍♀️ i'll update the second chapter later tonight. btw everyone in the netherlands stay safe in the storm!!!!