24

landonorris i love you

comments disabled

fast forward 6 months

summer was laughing and running while lando was chasing her with his hands in his hair. she had bought this spray hair dye, a orange spray hair dye.

"summer riley!" lando yelled out at the happy girl in front of him, quickly catching up to her and wraping his arms around her middle.

"hi" summer smiled up to the brit.

they were on the paddock again, it was spring and the sun was shining on her face. their relationship was going really well, they talked about their feelings and later that night lando asked her to be his. he might've also made her cry and let an 'i love you' out to apologise to her.

lando and summer also decided to not confirm or deny any rumours about the two of them, but this morning it was their six month anniversary so they decided to make it public.

"whats going on?" the girl poked landos cheek, seeing that he was deep in his thoughts.

"nothing" he replied quickly pecking her lips "just thing about how lucky i am to be with you."

summer flashed him a smile before she spotted daniel on the paddock, she freed herself from lando.

"daniel!" she cheered before walking over and giving him a hug. "how are you?" she asked.

"im doing good" daniel grinned cheerfully at the blonde.

summer let out a dramatic gasp after she saw george walking by. "i like mercedes on you" she complimented him while giving him a hug.

not too long though, lando wrapped his arms around her again while resting his head on her shoulder.

"hey mate" lando greeted george happily.

"summer! lando! and daniel! good to see, how've you been?" george asks all of them curiously.

the four, eventually five because charles joined the conversation, talked about everything and nothing. from the cars, to the new teams, to girls and so on.

lando smiled happily at his girlfriend who was laughing at every single joke that was told. he wouldn't have it any other way.

"i love you" he whispered in her ear when they decided to head back to the mclaren hospitality.

"i love you too" summer smiled at him, he was every thing she could've asked for. he needed reassurance 24/7 and she would gladly give it to him.

"you're my sunshine"

"you're so corny i hate it" she laughed while leaning her head into his chest, landos arm instinctively wrapped around her while they were walking, to keep her from falling.

"no you dont" he said while kissing the top of her head.

a/n
FINISHED😭😭😭 im fucking attached to this book so saying ending is a little strange. my first book!!!! thank you for being here with me on my journey i guess♥️ love you all lots<33

mealyn