18

summer sighed, not literally of course she cant even open her eyes. the girl is patiently listening to lando rambling on about his podium is austria. she wish she could tell him how proud she is of him, but no she had to be in a freaking coma.

she can feel cold hands touch her head and chest, "she is getting better". relieved she tried her daily workout, well its really just trying to wiggle her fingers and toes. nothing.

she can feel a kiss being pressed against her for head and a few faint words that she cant make out. summer can hear the door shutting, meaning visiting hours are officially over.

-

her back was starting to get bloody sore, summer groaned and turned around to lay on her side. she paused, shooked she layed on her side. what. was. that.

she couldn't even wiggle her toes and she just rolled over? rolled over? oh my god. finally! summer thought happily. the fact that she was in a coma hadn't really hit her yet, sure she knew she couldn't talk or move for god knows how long but she fact that she was in a coma didnt hit her yet.

summer smiles and hits the button on the side of her bed, doctors and nurses come piling in her room and started talking at summer.

"we have good news! we are calling to inform you about summer riley, she woke up this evening!"

fast forward 1 week

"discharged!" the cheerful girl cheered happily while stepping into her brothers car. lando originally wanted to give her a ride home and hold her until shes sick of him but he had a GP. and summer shooed him away so he could get rest before his race.

the older brother shook his head at his younger sister's antics. he smiled too, happy that she was happy and healthy, also knowing that she was keeping a lot of emotions bottled up inside and was going snap sooner or later.

darling

darling

baby

did you get home safe?
are you okay?
do you feel okay?

yes yes and yes😁

good
be careful if you go outside
or stay inside
just be careful ok?

i will be careful

i miss you

i miss you too:(
just two more days lan

i know, two days is a lot tho
thats like a whole 48 hours

wow maths
never heard of it before

smartass

you know it

i miss you:(
come pick me up at the airport monday?
if youre feeling ok to drive obvs

yes! 12pm right?

yup
gotta go sunshine xxxx

bye goodluck love!!!

❤️❤️

54 likessummer

54 likes
summer.riri life update, 3 week long coma= extremely freaking pale= sun bathing inside because lando won't let you go outside alone. jk

comments limited

landonorris hey i just told you you should be careful!
summer.riri i know im just fooling w u baby

landonorris prettiest girl🥰

ashmonty hottie

brandonriley be fuckin careful
summer.riri no

georgerussell63 glad to see you making jokes again
   summer.riri im just funny like that

maxfewtrell we missed you
summer.riri i know im missable
maxfewtrell thats not a word
summer.riri talk to the hand maxwell

charlesleclerc glad to see you're doing okay!
summer.riri ❤️

a/n
long ass chapter woohoo i know were like going through this really fuckin fast but i prefer like those small cute chapters, i dont have like a plot planned out or anything soooooo