13

uh oh was the first thing that came to summers mind when she saw lando stomping his way back to his driver room, waving through the crowds. lando had finished P9, he just felt like he could do better especially since summer was here now for his race, lando wanted to do better. while summer could care less about his results, he tried his best and thats all that matters to her, to him on the other hand...

the blonde carefully knocked on the door to his driver room. she didn't get a response but she just wanted to know if he was okay.
"lan" summer softly spoke "are you decent?"

no response from the brit. so summer just slowly opened the door and she saw lando just sitting there with his hands in his hair.

"are you okay?" obviously not you idiot summer scolded herself in her mind.

still no response from lando

"love" summer dragged out. "i know you did your best there is nothing you could've done. you did what you could, there's always next time lan" she smiled trying to comfort the boy.

"no you don't understand! i could've done better!" lando raised his voice making summers eyes widen.

"im so proud of you, i will always be proud of you" she tried again.

"just get out" lando sighed, she was his lucky charm so what the fuck went wrong?

to say summers feelings were hurt was an understatement. the girl got that he was upset but she didnt see any reason for him to take it out on her , she didnt do anything.

summer walked over the paddock making her way through all the people.
"hey! youre that girl who has been hanging out with my lando right?" summer looked up to see a girl, maybe 15? 16? max 17. so 'my lando' tone it down a bit will you? nonetheless summer flashed a smile and nodded in reply

"okay so listed to me carefully, stay the fuck away from my precious baby, look what you did! youre a distraction and a slut, he didn't get a podium because of you! and then you're out there drinking with other men, you whore go kill yourself!" the 16 ish girl barked at summer and walked away

summer was frozen, was it actually her fault? maybe she shouldn't have gone to the bar that night, maybe she should have never ever dmed lando, maybe she was just a distraction. maybe her ex was right.

she speed walked her way to the hotel and just took off her dress and changed into landos shirt and a pair of cotton shorts. curling up underneath the white heavy blankets tears started streaming down her face.

where was summer? lando regretted exploding on summer and wanted to apologise, he had asked everyone on the paddock if they had seen her but the response was always no. lando had called her already but she hadn't picked up his 24 calls. speed walking through all the people he started going back to the hotel, the last place he hasn't checked yet.

seeing her curled up on the bed made him feel relieved, she was safe and sleeping. he started walking closer, that's when he noticed the tears on her cheeks. did i do this?

an hour later she had woken up, summers head was resting in the crook of landos neck, "so you ended p5? that awesome!" the girl complemented him. "see? you are my lucky charm!" he grinned at her.

lando had apologised for his behaviour and summer had, of course, forgiven him. the brit couldn't help but notice that summer was still a bit off.

"hey are you sure youre okay?" he asked carefully

"positive" she fake smiled up at him."hey did you see, they have a pool!" she grinned excitedly at lando

"let me change and we'll head down" lando replied with the same energy, also excited to swim, it was quite warm today.

61 likes
summer.riri nice weather and p5 yay!!!!

summer.riri has limited the comments

landonorris yay celebration swim!🥳

landonorris my lucky charm❤️
   summer.riri my love💖
brandonriley this makes me want to puke

ashmonty aaahhh i miss u:(
summer.riri its only been like 2 days ashie
ashmonty so?

vd.levi take me w u next time
summer.riri no

charles_leclerc lovely weather right?
sunmer.riri Oui! Je l'aime!

a/n
800 reads???? thats insane!
vote and comment x

WE HIT 1K??????????????