22

a/n
buckle up 😛😛

summer is running through the paddock, pushing people out of her way, tripping over her feet and wanting to let out a frustrated scream.

the belgium GP just finished and lando ended P14, to say that he was disappointed was an understatement. summer understood, obviously, hungary wasnt the nicest to lando and now belgium too?

since lando had a little break in between the races, summer was with him the entire time. they were basically glued to each other after what happened at hungary. while summer was doing online school and studying, lando would just point out the obvious things in her textbook. he was claiming to be "helping" summer. they both know they like each other, yet it still isn't official.

after the break summer just decided to tag along with the tree gps that were week after week. which leads back to the panicking summer trying to push her way to a panicking lando.

finally someone with a mclaren polo on yells at the people who wouldn't let summer walk through the crowd. luckily for her lando talks and shows pictures of summer quite a lot, so the staff recognised a struggling summer in the mass of people easily.

lando could hear the door being pushed open so hard it slammed against the wall behind it and bounced right back into its closed position. looking up from his place on ground, he noticed a panicky looking summer standing in the doorway.

lando noticed her eyes softening at the sight of him; sitting on the ground with his back against the wall, tears streaming out of his red eyes while his hands desperately tried to grap onto reality resulting him pulling at his hair.

summer immediately dropped to her knees, she pulled landos face close to hers with her hands still holding his cheeks. "hey baby" she whispered looking him in the eyes.

lando squeezed his eyes shut, unable to get an answer out. getting frustrated with himself he pulled at his hair again.

"hey no no" summer immediately took landos hands and placed them on her own hair, refusing to let lando hurt himself when he wasn't completely aware of what he was doing.

lando looked at his hands in her hair while another overwhelming feeling of  failing washed over him. tears kept coming while summer sat down on his lap, knees on both sides of his hips, while tugging his head closer so lando can lay his head in the crook of her neck while she runs her fingers through his hair, massaging his scalp.

"shh shh youre okay lan, take a deep breath for me okay? focus on me, its just me baby. im so proud of you, take another deep breath." summer said softly in landos ear, trying to soothe him.

slowly lando started to catch his breath, the comforting words of the girl on his lap helping a lot.

"baby look at me"

lando slowing took his face out of her neck, looking up at summer who was smiling softly, it was comforting.

summer reached over and wiped landos tears away from his face. "you did so good, love. im so fucking proud of you." she said confidently while staring into landos eyes.

"lets get out of here" his voice was hoarse, but the message clearly came through because summer stood up and offered her hand to lando up from his position on the floor.

taking his hand summer stepped out of landos drivers room confidently, glaring at all the people who stared at them. lando quickly wrapped his arms around summers shoulder, his back and shoulders hiding her face so she wont get into trouble for glaring at all the people.

god, lando was so so so grateful for this girl. hes in way to deep already and they werent even official.