15

tw:suicide attempt

private dms twitter

landoismybbyboyx
look i dont know what you want with him but humble yourself cause hes WAY outta your league

f1lover4ever
get out of his life hoe😀

hater9273
lol you should kys

mike.jordan
come back to me
i miss you
i love you
why are you ignoring me slut
reply
i will dox you
i love you

landosgirlonly
KILL YOURSELF HES MINE
BACK OFF DUMB BITCH

tears were running down summers cheeks, everyone hates her. she reaches down her to pick up her phone which she had thrown against the wall. mike kept trying to back into her life, landos fans literally hate her and lando is currently racing, she can see his car flash by on the tv.

sitting on the ground in the kitchen she slowly thinks about her options, being here and hated by everyone but she has lando, not being here and still hated by everyone but she doesn't have to hear it and leaving lando or leaving lando and being known for a "gold digging dumb bitch".

when summer was younger she struggled a lot with her self image, being a ballet dancer did not help. at all. she sucked with criticism and needed to do better, it was always 'do better' so she wanted to do better. until she fell during a performance and her teachers screamed at her for doing so. thats when the panic and anxiety attacks started, they got so frequently and bad that summers dad pulled her out of dance. completely. meeting mike was obviously also not helping the constant panic and anxiety she was experiencing but the hasn't gotten them for a while after meeting lando.

summer fumbles around on her phone, finally pressing the right button calling ash. she can feel a panic attack rising in her chest, she breathes heavily waiting for her friend to pick up. nothing. crying she dials landos number, various times, knowing damn well that he's currently racing and there is no way hes going to pick up.

standing up she stumbled down the stairs, she can't see anything clear. her vision is clouded by white dots but that wasn't her main focus. she needed these thoughts to go away right now.

meanwhile ashley is doing a shoot, posing for camera and not noticing the important phone call. lando on the other hand is still racing in france, currently standing P5. the brunette and the brit are both completely unaware that summer has now stepped outside into the traffic.

a/n
cliffhanger yay something is actually happening rn😲sorry for the short chapter i probably wont update until the weekend school is kicking my fuckin ass🥱 anyways comment! pls i need criticism