1.13 Family Reunion

WARNING: Disturbing content, non-con

This can't be happening. B-B-Bennett was...

"It's been a while, hasn't it, Vicky?" Count Borovsky said as he stroked my cheek lovingly. "I've missed you."

No, no, no! I can't go back to those dark times! I... absolutely can't... "H-How?" I shakily asked with my hoarse voice. "How did you find me?"

"It was only a matter of figuring out who was new to town." He stopped stroking my cheek and cupped my chin tenderly instead. "No matter who you pretended to be, I'd recognise my Vicky in a heartbeat."

Please just let me die instead! I can't go through this again, I just can't! Why didn't I detect that the Count was also a transmigrator? Ugh, I want to curse that 'Third eye' skill for only having a 40% accuracy rate!

As Stefan shifted in his sleep, my eyes quickly darted towards his form. Count Borovsky only rolled his eyes at this. "We've finally been reunited after all this time and yet you can't take your eyes off of him for a second."

Count Borovsky turned to look at Stefan with a snare. "It's about time I did something about that nuisance. It's been a long time in the making anyway..."

My protective instincts kicked in as I lunged forward to try and shield Stefan from the monster. "He's only a child, Bennett!" I pleaded. "Please don't hurt him!"

As my eyes started to swell up with tears, Count Borovsky stood up from the ground and proceeded to dust himself off before he slung me over his shoulder.

"Someone will be in to deal with these nuisances soon. So, you need not concern yourself with them any longer." Bennett stated in a cold voice.

As I watched both Nick and Stefan fade away in distance, it took everything I had in me to not break down and start screaming maniacally.

As we ascended the stairs all I could muster was one last sentence. "Where are you taking me?" I asked with a shiver.

"We're going home."

That was the one response I dreaded the most. Now that he had me in his grasp, it's safe to say that I'll never be able to escape again. I really must be pathetic to have been captured so easily...

As Count Borovsky sat me down in a chair, he took the rope from the table and firmly strapped me to the spot. I didn't attempt to budge as I knew my efforts were futile. It would only cause to anger him if I refused to cooperate. And I... didn't like to see Bennett when he got angry.

"Now then, I hope you didn't let any other man touch you." Count Borovsky stated as he stared me coldly in the eyes as if he was checking to see if I would tell the truth. "You know your body is reserved for me alone." He said lecherously as his hand slowly trailed its way towards my nether regions.

"Only I can ever satisfy you properly." As Count Borovsky slipped his hand inside my underwear, I yelped in terror. As my lips started to quiver, I felt my legs turn to jelly.

As I looked up at the monster with tears in my eyes, he gave me a devilish smile. To my relief, he removed his hand but licked it in a degenerative manner while never taking his eyes off of me. I wanted to vomit in his face.

Once he had finished licking his hand, he then bit into his own wrist. As he slowly came towards me with his blood dripping onto my lap, I tried as hard as I could to pull away from him. But he grabbed the back of my head, restricting further movement.

"Don't resist. I'm just taking precautions before we set off." I shook my head profusely at his words and clenched my eyes and mouth shut like a stubborn toddler.

With a sigh, Count Borovsky clicked his tongue. "I guess we have to do this the old-fashioned way." Knowing what the meant I attempted to brace myself, but I knew I could only hold my breath for a certain amount of time as he forcefully blocked my nose.

Once I felt myself turning blue in the face, I opened my mouth as I gasped for air. With lightning speed, Count Borovsky shoved his wrist into my mouth and forced me to swallow his blood.

As I cried in anguish, he gently stroked the top of my head as he cooed at me. "There, there. Now I'll always be able to find you. We won't ever have to separate again."

Once he removed his wrist from my mouth I sat there in complete despair. That was until I felt a sudden strong wave of bile build up within me. Like a volcanic eruption, I spat out all of the blood I had just consumed.

Thank god for the weak constitution!

As Count Borovsky gnawed on his fingernails, I could only feel his irritation grow. "It seems like we'll need to build up your tolerance." He commented to himself.

I wasn't sure about what I should be more concerned with. The fact that this confirms that Count Borovsky is a vampire, like Stefan? Or that he intends to train to me to his liking!

Either way, both were just as bad in my book. As Count Borovsky prepared his wrist to feed me once more, we were suddenly interrupted by the door to the bunker busting open.

"You're not taking Vana anywhere!" Stefan coldly announced while wiping the fresh blood from his mouth.

For the first time, I was glad to have seen that Stefan had fed on someone's blood. If it meant rescuing me from this psychopath, I'd be more than willing to overlook the indiscretion just this once.

Rather than back down, Count Borovsky instead approached Stefan without looking phased in the slightest. But once the sound of a mob could be heard outside, Count Borovsky stopped in his tracks.

"STEFAN!" Mr Grigori could be heard yelling outside.

The Count's face was full of alarm as he went to untie me from the chair. As he attempted to drag me along by the hand, Stefan forcefully grabbed the Count's arm. "Don't even think about it." He said coldly. "Release Vana."

With a twisted expression, Count Borovsky hesitantly let me go. "I'll be back for you, Vicky." Count Borovsky declare as he made his way towards the back door alone. "And next time, he'll be the one taking orders from me..."

And with that, he left. I instantly dropped to my knees as I had barely managed to escape with my life. Stefan followed suit as he sat down beside me while hugging me tightly. "See. I told you I'd always protect you."