2.12 I'll Keep Fighting

WARNING: Disturbing content, non-con, sexual assault

As Bennett played the record, my eyes started to swell up with tears. Why did he have to remind me of that awful night? When will he stop torturing me...?

"Hey, how about we re-enact prom night?" Bennett said as he reached into his pocket. "Because I love you so much, I'm willing to put my trust in you right now too."

To my surprise, Bennett unlocked the collar. "Feel free to use the bathroom to freshen up." He said with smiling eyes. This is a trick, right? There's no way he'll let me out of his sights just like that...

As I hesitantly stood up, I stared at Bennett in confusion. "What are you waiting for?" He asked. Bennett then leaned forward with a mischievous smile. "Unless you want some company?"

Without saying a word, I stormed towards the bathroom, making sure to lock the door behind me. As I exhaled in relief, I took a quick glimpse in the mirror. God, I was a mess. If only I could've grabbed the revolver before leaving...

As I splashed water onto my face from the tap, I felt myself shiver as my white t-shirt barely kept me warm—

Wait. Cold? As I slowly turned around, I noticed a small-high window opened just a crack. It looks like Bennett forgot to close it properly. From the looks of it, I might be able to fit through it.

As I opened the bathroom door just by a crack, I saw Bennett quietly humming to the music with closed eyes. While he's distracted this might be my only chance to escape!

As I closed the toilet lid, I opened the window and tried to quietly shift my weight through it. As half of my body was outside the window, I dug my elbows into the muddy forest ground. Once I finally got my legs out, I could finally take in the scent of pine cones and pure freedom.

Geez, what is it with Bennett and underground bunkers anyway? If this is going to become a pattern, then I'll know where to avoid first in the future!

Without wasting another second, I broke into a sprint as I darted down the forest path. The pain of sticks and rocks sticking to my feet didn't deter me. Not even running through a forest barefooted was enough to stop me. I will—

"Where do you think you're going?" A voice called out from behind.

How... As I slowly turned my head around with my jaw wide open, I came face to face with the monster once more. "It goes without saying that you failed the test."

As Bennett's face hardened, he extended a hand towards me. "Come. Let's return home."

Rather than let my tears get the better of me once more, I was overcome with uncontainable anger. As I dug my nails into the side of my legs, I gritted my teeth while staring down at my feet. "No..." I protested angrily before looking up at Bennett. "FUCK YOU!" I yelled before dashing off into a sprint once more.

I'm not conceding this time. I've come too far! He can just drop dead instead! As I took one last glance back, I was surprised to see Bennett still standing in place. Was he not going to follow me? Fine by me!

As I put my blood sweat and tears into running, I felt a sharp spark sting me before I fell face-forward to the ground.

What was this tingly sensation? It was like there was a painful electric bolt running through my entire system. I couldn't move. My entire body was paralysed.

"I really didn't want to use this, but you leave me with no other choice," Bennett remarked calmly as he flipped me over onto my back. He... had a taser gun. So that's why...

"Up we go!"

As Bennett carried me back to the bunker, I wanted to curse him out. Why did he have to be a zombie hunter...? It's unfair for him to have this many weapons he can use against me!

Once we were back inside, Bennett didn't waste any time in attaching the collar back to my neck. "I want you to apologise for trying to escape," Bennett stated as he sat on the bed.

I gave him a questioningly look before he shoved me onto the floor. "OW!" I winced. "I'm... sor—"

"No, not like that."

I tilted my head in confusion.

"I want you to use your mouth. But not to speak." Bennett commanded as he threateningly pointed the taser at me to ensure I'd comply.

Awful. He's downright awful! As I stared at his belt buckle, I did everything I could to suppress my cries of despair.

I felt sick after apologising to Bennett. As he held me tightly in his arms while trailing kisses down my spine, I gazed off into the distance. I'm using that gun right now. I don't care, I can't take a second more of this torture!

As I shifted onto my back, Bennett looked at me in confusion. "Is something wrong?" He asked.

There are a lot of things that are wrong. But you'd never see it my way. So, there's no point in trying to reason with you. "Can you let me go for a second?" I said in an almost robotic voice.

Bennett furrowed his eyebrows as he squeezed tightly on my form. "No can do."

Just as I was about to argue back with him, a loud clambering noise could be heard at the door. "What the hell?" Bennett said as he quickly sat upright to put his pants back on.

Just as Bennett went to investigate the noise, the door went flying across the room. I felt my face light up once I saw Luka standing in the doorway.

"What a nuisance..." Bennett grumbled as he went to draw the taser from his pocket.

I felt my instincts kick in to protect Luka once I saw Bennett switch the taser on. I can't let him touch Luka, no matter what!

Grabbing a hold of the chain, I lassoed it around Bennett's neck from behind "DIE!" I wailed in anguish.