3.13 Preserved Beauty

WARNING: Disturbing content

As I collapsed on top of Rohan's chest panting, I felt disgusted with myself. I hope that stupid goddess of the afterlife is satisfied! For someone who looks so innocent, she never would've struck me as the type to be into the erotic part of romance stories.

Rohan who was also panting, brushed a piece of my hair out of my face as he pulled me in for a deep kiss. "God, you're incredible." He whispered under his breath.

That's all thanks to the stamina. But in all honesty, I don't think I'm any kind of expert when it comes to this type of stuff.

Still, I guess I better stroke his ego to stall time. "You're not so bad yourself." I flirted back.

As I went to grab my bra, Rohan proceeded to plant a trail of kisses from the back of my neck down to my back.

Dude, a little space, please?

Once I had my underwear back on, I went to stand up from the floor. But I was enveloped in a hug from the back. "You're different, something about you makes me want to monopolise you."

As Rohan started to grab my breast, I tried to shake him off me. Yeah, the yandere attraction is starting to take effect so this is my cue to get out of here quick!

"I thought you wanted me dead," I mumbled to myself as I tried to pry his hands off of me. Rohan stared at me in befuddlement before pinning me to the ground.

"I can't kill you now. You're just too perfect." Rohan started to stroke my face before putting his thumb in my mouth to toy with me further. "It would be a waste to your beauty."

As Rohan leaned in once more for a passionate kiss, his arms started to roam around my body. Seeing how vulnerable he is, now might be my last chance.

Taking the risk, my hand carefully trailed down towards his back pocket to steal the knife. Once it was in my hand, Rohan suddenly jerked up with eyes wide open.

Uh-oh.

"That's it!" Rohan looked down at me with a mischievous smile. I don't like where this is going. I'm feeling a strong evil intent coming from him right now.

"I'll just preserve your beauty forever!" Rohan stroked my face endearingly once more as he kissed my forehead. "For my eyes only."

I looked up at him in uncertainty. "I don't really understand but does this mean you don't plan on killing me like the others?"

"Mutilating your body would be a waste." Rohan squeezed his eyes shut in glee. "So that's why I'll keep you preserved in the freezer."

THAT IS SOMEHOW WORSE!!! OH MY GOD, WHY DID I THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO SEDUCE HIM???

"F-F-Freezer? Can't we just enjoy what we have now instead?" I pleaded desperately.

Rohan firmly shook his head. "If I'm being honest, the less breathing from you, the better." As he went to play with my silver locks, he gave me one last endearing smile. "I'll knock you out, so you don't have to feel a thing, okay?"

NO, THAT IS FAR FROM OKAY!!!

With no other option, I plunged the knife straight into Rohan's back. I've got to run away right now! Any second later and I'm toast!

As I stumbled onto my feet, I made my way outside to the blistering cold with Rohan hot on my trail.

"VANA! COME BACK!" Rohan yelled. "I'LL MAKE YOU BEAUTIFUL!"

I think that will be a HARD pass from me buddy!!!

As I hobbled through the snow, frostbite start to kick in. Running through the snow in nothing but underwear has to have been the worst idea imaginable!

Regardless of that, it didn't stop me in my tracks. I couldn't let it. My willpower was far too potent to let me succumb to despair just yet. If I gave up now, he'd drag me back to his backroom and I'd never see the light of day ever again!

Gosh, he has to be the most twisted yandere I've come to face so far! The coldness was starting to become unbearable as I felt myself starting to lose all mobility.

I was relieved to see I had lost Rohan. But for how long? That's the question...

But now I'm in an arguably worst position as I fell face-first into the snow. I can't... move. My body is refusing to cooperate.

As a strong gush of snowy air cut through me like a knife, I tried to wiggle my hands. But I had lost all feeling. Is this how I'll die? Man, I never wanted things to end like this.

As I slowly closed my eyes, I shed one last tear before succumbing to the harsh snowy weather.

When I awoke next, I anticipated seeing the goddess of the afterlife looking down on me tauntingly. But the only thing I saw when looking up was a flickering ceiling light.

Was I... saved? I slowly craned my neck to the side to see a foggy window covered in snow. Wherever I was, the walls were made out of dark wood which made me think that this was a cabin in the woods.

As I looked around further, I could tell that I was bundled up snuggly in numerous woolly blankets. I would say someone must have been caring for me, but that might be wrong.

And that's because as soon as I went to sit upright, I was unfortunately constricted to the spot. My legs refused to move. Something was holding them in place. The same could be said for my wrists.

It would appear I was tied to the bed frame with rope. As I tried to snap the rope, the sound of a door opening could be heard. I felt my heart sink when I saw an unfamiliar man with green hair like Cyrus enter the room.

Before I could say another word, he threw the logs he was holding to the side and climbed on top of me. Without warning, he seized my lips with his.

"It's a good thing I found you when I did." The man said as he tenderly stroked my head. "I saved you, Vicky!" He squealed in excitement.

Dear God, not again!