2.19 Lamb to the Slaughter

WARNING: Non-con

"LET GO OF ME!" I screamed as I tried to flay my arms around. But it was of no use. The tall zombie kept a firm grip on me as he guided me down the underground passageway.

As we walked along the sewer system, I was practically jumping every few seconds as hands popped out from the shadows and murky water to swipe at me. "AHHH!"

The tall zombie was starting to get bothered by all of the sudden attacks. "Quit it. We need to deliver her in one piece!" The zombie declared as he kicked another zombie in the face.

I don't like where this is going. I've come so far, so getting eaten now would be a complete waste! I did not go through hell and back to die like this!

As I continued with my struggle the zombie's frustration soon shifted to me. "Stop! We're almost there!"

With one last push out of the sewer, I fell to the ground in a loud thud. Ouch, the floor below me felt oddly hard and was... cracking? As I sat up a horripilation dread suddenly overcame me.

The ground was made up entirely of cracked skulls. It led its way all the way up to what appeared to be a figure sitting on a throne. How menacing... I could barely make the individual out as the room was filled with a thick red fog.

"That scent it's..." The voice from above spoke up. As he leaned forward I was able to make out that he was a man. But that's about it as his face was obscured in the distance.

The stout zombie spoke up once more, pridefully. "That's right your majesty. She's the owner of that scent we found."

This is bad. This is really bad! As the figure made his way hastily down towards me, I tried to crawl away, but there was nowhere to run. In a split second, I was hoisted onto my feet and pulled into a deep... kiss?

W-W-Why was this happening??? If this is who I think it is then does that mean... I'M KISSING THE ZOMBIE KING RIGHT NOW?

This was ridiculous, unbelievably ridiculous! As the king pulled away from me, he looked at me with soft eyes. "I've finally found you."

"Uhhh..." I really don't follow. Why would HE of all people be looking for me? I know this isn't Bennett so what could he possibly want from me?

As the man buried his neck into my chest to inhale deeply, my face started to flush. "This scent it's so intoxicating..." I felt my skin crawl as he reached into his pocket to pull something out.

Wait. That strip of white fabric looked familiar. Didn't I tie it around a stick to try and distract a hoard of zombies once? Don't tell me they brought it back to their king!

Uuuu... Luka told me that the zombies would track me, but I never knew it would escalate to this extent!

"Y-You got the wrong girl!" I shamelessly lied. "These aren't even my own c-clothes, I s-stole them!"

As the zombie picked me up bridal style and carried me back to his throne, he nuzzled his head into my neck. "No, it's you alright. You're the one..."

This is too much! Sure, he may be hot for a zombie with long crimson locks and chiselled cheekbones, but he still scared me. His piercing black eyes burned their way into my soul which made me feel self-conscious about myself.

As he took his place on the throne, he sat me on his lap as he started to stroke my hair. "You can call me Lucius. But what do I call you?"

Nothing, preferably. How about you let me go instead! ... "Vana." I said defeatedly.

"Vana." He cooed. "My Vana..." Lucius repeated as he pulled on my chain to bring me in for another kiss.

This has got to stop! I really can't deal with another yandere! Not to mention, he's quite literally both mine and Luka's enemy here!

I felt myself panting for air as we broke off the kiss. "God, I could just eat you up right now." Lucius moaned as he licked the side of my face.

PLEASE STOP IT, SIR!

As I tried to pull away from Lucius, I felt my skin go cold as he suddenly yelled. "KNIFE!"

The stout zombie came running up to Lucius with a neatly prepared silver dagger on a cushion. As Lucius took it from him without a word, he cut the palm of his own hand.

Oh no. Not more blood stuff! But rather than force me to drink it like Bennett or Stefan, Lucius merely smeared his black blood across my cheek.

Ew, that was incredibly disgusting! As I went to wipe it away, Lucius quickly seized my hand as he pierced me with his dark eyes.

"With my blood, we can easily mask your scent from the other zombies." As Lucius leaned in closer, he started to suck on my lip. "This mark proves that you belong to me alone."

As I braced myself for another kiss attack, we were thankfully interrupted by the loud yell of another zombie entering the room.

"Your majesty, a new challenger has entered the pit!"

Lucius rolled his eyes in irritation as his face contorted into that of anger. "I do not care. All of you, leave!" As Lucius tenderly cupped my face his voice softened. "I wish to spend time alone with my lover."

"But your majesty, this man has challenged Randolph." The man said hesitantly. "And he says he'll challenge you next for your crown..."

Luka... what kind of mess has he gotten himself into.

"Is that so?" Lucius responded. He was clearly agitated, hence the twitching eyebrow, but he tried to suppress it through gritted teeth. "Well, I can't have someone jeopardising my position like this."

While still holding me in his arms, Lucius rose from his throne. "How about some light entertainment, my dear?"

I felt myself swallow a gulp. "Once we properly deal with this inconvenience, then you'll have me all to yourself." Lucius smiled with closed eyes. "How does that sound?"

Honestly? Like hell! The last thing I need is more alone time with this guy! Uuuu... I hope you've got this covered, Luka.