The Governor Fallen Angel, Azazel

Azazel and Kagari have finally met. They are now conversing in the house. Normally Kagari would attack him but he decides to wait since his friends told him he shouldn't attack him.

Azazel:Just call me Azazel

Kagari:Okay Azazel, why are you here and what do you want from us? How did you even find us.

Raynare:Kagi watch it! He's our boss! He's your boss too!

Azazel: No it's fine, just like his father he cuts straight to the point. The magical barrier surrounding your house made it difficult to find you. I did hear about a band of Fallen Angels around in the human world. But I didn't suspect it to be Kazarae's wife and son.

Kagari: There you go again, talking about my parents. How do you know my mother and father?

Anaeia puts a hand on her son's shoulder

Anaeia: It's okay dear. Azazel is an old friend of mine and your father's.

Kagari: Okay but what is he doing here?

Anaeia: I called him here to meet you dear. He's been wanting to talk to you for a long time.

Azazel: Your mother here was one of my spies before she had you and your father was one of my best friends. But don't worry I'm not here to disturb your peace.. I come bringing a gift that MIGHT be useful to your case.

Azazel uses a magic circle to bring out a locked box.

Kagari: What's in the box?

Azazel:Like I said, it's a gift to show your work with the Fallen Angels.

Mittelt: Open it! Open it! I wanna see it!

Anaeia: Okay dear, just insert a little of your aura into the lock and the box will open.

Kagari: Alright. Release my aura.

Kagari stands up, looks at the box, and releases his aura.

Kuroka: Man, it's coming off him so much.