Invading a Castle

Nightfall

The Team has all been gathered in the living room where Kagari is now giving orders

Raynare: We're actually fighting an army....

Kalawarner: What's the matter, Raynare? You scared?

Raynare:Of course not!

Kagari: Listen everyone, we're going into enemy territory up against a High Rank Devil, his Peerage, and an army. Diodora Astaroth also has connects with The Old Satan Faction and who knows what else. But we're going to take all of them down. Mother now knows where to teleport, we'll be going straight in Diodora's castle where we will kill him and his army.

Anaeia:I've already seen the area. It looks Diodora is in a rating game with The Gremory Household and the army is already in combat with Azazel and The Norse God Odin along with their soldiers.

Kagari: Alright then. Then we'll use the chaos as a distraction and we invade the castle. Remember we aren't here to participate in the game, we're here to take out Astaroth.

Everyone agrees and Kagari looks over to Xuelan, Ravel, Isabela, and the other members of Riser's old Peerage.

Kagari: I believe it's for the best if all of you, except Yubelluna don't come with us.

Xuelan:Why?! Please, let us come with you!

Mihae: Please, Kagari! We promise to help out!

Yubelluna: I think it's for the best if you stay here. You haven't recovered from your injuries from Riser.

Anaeia: Actually, I may have something for this issue. Irene and I have created something together.

Anaeia manifests a chest and opens it to reveal a set of rings.

Shuriya: Oh, those are pretty! What are they?

Anaeia: These are Enchantment Rings. These accessories can boost your magic abilities. I will hand you all one silver ring. The gold rings are only for emergencies. I'll begin handing you all a ring.

Irene:Also, I have 2 people I wish for you all to meet. Heine, Juliet. Please come out.

Irene claps her hands twice and two people appear. One had dark blue hair with a navy blue bandana and a golden crescent moon shaped ornament wearing a black body suit with net shapes and a navy blue zebra-patterned cloak.

The other was a youthful woman with a childlike figure with orange hair in short pigtails and straight cut bangs wearing a white coat with golden straps and frills with white snow boots and white pants.