Spending Time with Irene

Later, after his encounter with Isabela. Kagari was taking a nap in bed. When he woke up, he saw Irene was above him and he was laying on her lap.

 When he woke up, he saw Irene was above him and he was laying on her lap

Irene: Did you enjoy your nap, dear?

Kagari:Oh. Hey, Irene. How long have you been here.

Irene:Not long. Juliet and Heine are busy interrogating our prisoner, I decided to take a break and I came to visit and saw you sleeping and thought maybe you would want something soft to sleep on.

Kagari: Oh, Thank you. It's nice to know that you care.

Irene: Of course I care, dear. After all, thanks to you I'm back to being a normal person again.

Kagari: I'm glad that your content with how your life is going, Irene. But, can you tell me more about yourself? What was your life like before you met me?

 But, can you tell me more about yourself? What was your life like before you met me?

Irene:Very well. Since I know I can trust you...

Irene: Centuries ago, I was known as Irene, Queen of The Dragons and The Scarlet Angel. My country was known for the prosperous relationship between Dragons, Devils, and Fallen Angels. I had a dead Dragon Friend named Belserion. I even went though a political marriage with a general from a neighboring country to strengthen both countries. Everything was going well until...The citzens and Dragons starting fighting and..war began in my country. I discovered a power that could have stopped the madness, Dragon Slayer Magic, but I was wrong and my dear friend, Belserion didn't survive. My husband at the time Rung, and I escaped the battle and fled to his country. After the battle was finally over the effects of my curse took affect and I was slowly transforming into a dragon. When my husband discovered this, he considered me a monster and had me locked away. After that, my life became a living hell filled only with misery. I suffered torture, beatings, and dehumanization. Then one day, my ex husband came into my prison cell and decided he was going to kill me himself. He drew his sword attempted to cut me down, which is the reason why I have this scar on my stomach. When he cut me, my rage hastened my curse and I fully became a dragon. In my blind rage, I crushed my ex husband to death and I destroyed his castle, killing everyone and escaping. Centuries pasted, and I lived in the mountains away from civilization. But one day, I became a person again. I don't know how, but somehow I was back. I thought that was prayers were answered, but I was wrong. I had the appearance of a Fallen Angel, but the physiology of a dragon. I couldn't eat or sleep for years. I drove me insane. But, I realized I had Enchantment magic on my side. So, I dedicated the next centuries to practicing my magic so that one day I could be a normal person again. Well, that's it my life story.

Kagari had no words to say. He listened to all of what Irene had to say.

Kagari: Damn, all I can say is that I'm sorry you had to go through all of that. Also, your husband sucks, he deserved to die after what he put you through.

Irene:It's okay, dear. I'm fine now.

Kagari:But living as a cursed Dragon for centuries. I'd only wish something like that on my worst enemies.

Irene:But, my life did get better over time...

Kagari: Really, how?

Irene pats Kagari on the head.

Irene: I met you, dear. Someone who actually wanted to help me.

Kagari:You've suffered for centuries. Everything you did in your life was for the benefit of others and what you got in return was not fair. You didn't deserve to go through any of that. To be honest, Irene...

Kagari:People like you are the people I'm trying to save. Everyone in this group has suffered one way or another. So, I want to help you and the others find your happiness.

Irene had a small blush on her face. She picks up Kagari and hugs him.

Irene:Thank you for all you have done for me, dear. I really wish we could have met all those centuries ago.

Kagari:Hey no time like the present.

Irene just smiled and hugged him tightly into her bust and rubbing her hand through his hair.

Irene:(He's so warm. Centuries of suffering in the cold. I never thought that someone would ever come help me. But, here he is. The one who actually helped me. I'm in his debt, forever.)

Irene:I've already found my happiness, dear.

Kagari: No more suffering, no more pain, just warmth and peace.

Irene: So, you don't think I'm a monster?

Kagari: You never were a monster at all, Irene. I swear.

Irene:Dear, kiss me.

Irene pulls Kagari in for a long passionate kiss. She wrapped her arms around him and kept kissing him. Kagari hugged her back and kept kissing her and they fell on the bed in their embrace. After they break the kiss, Irene puts Kagari's head in her bust and hugs him again.

Irene: I love you so much, my dear Kagari.

Kagari:I love you too, my Scarlet Angel.