Irene's Reflection

The Scarlet Despair, Irene Belserion was standing outside of the house on the roof looking down on Kuoh Town from the tall hill their house now resides. With so many people, the home had to be expanded and moved to a suitable location.

But that wasn't on her mind. She only had one thing or, one person on her mind as she was outside thinking to herself.

 She only had one thing or, one person on her mind as she was outside thinking to herself

Irene:(Even after all of this time, I still can't believe it. I'm finally free. Free from the curse that has plagued me for centuries. My Kingdom is now nothing but a distant memory, I killed my first husband, and spent countless centuries as a dragon, exiling myself in complete solitude searching for any way to be free. At times, I thought I would remain this way forever or I would have to resort to another tactic to be free. If everyone thought I was nothing but a monster, then that's wait I'll be. But then....)

Irene:(I met him

Irene:(I met him. A Fallen Angel who I discovered while on my quest to be free. After I sensed his power, I thought maybe he could find a way to help me. I spent so much time alone, lost, and only in pain. It was just a hopeful idea, but I never thought he could do it so quickly. But I can say this....)