More Time With the Girls

The Next Morning

Kagari wakes up in his bed to see not his 1st girlfriend, Raynare, who was sleeping with Kala and the other girls

Kagari wakes up in his bed to see not his 1st girlfriend, Raynare, who was sleeping with Kala and the other girls. He sees Mihae, the former Bishop of Riser Phenex, cuddling by Kagari's side in her underwear.

 He sees Mihae, the former Bishop of Riser Phenex, cuddling by Kagari's side in her underwear

Mihae:Oh. Good morning, Kagari.

Kagari: Good morning to you as well, Mihae. How did you sleep?

Mihae:Oh, I slept well when I came in here, but when I was sleeping in my room. I...had a nightmare about....Riser....

Kagari: Him...

Mihae: The others and I were back in Phenex castle in a cell where Riser took me away and he...had his way with me......

Kagari: (Heartless Bastard...)

Mihae starts trembling in fear

Mihae: I know we're safe here but that doesn't change the fact I'm scared. He touched me even though I refused him, and he forced me to keep quiet. I had to watch as he abused the others, and I was so scared of talking and getting a worse punishment. But I always hoped someone would come and save us...

Kagari hugs Mihae before she can continue talking.

Mihae:Ka..Kagari.

Kagari: Mihae. I promise that Riser will never get his dirty hands on any of you ever again. It's okay, you have a voice. A beautiful one at that. You waited for someone to save you from him. You had faith. That's important Mihae, never lose faith in anything that you care for. Oka- Mmph!!

Mihae jumps and wraps her arms around Kagari, straddling his lap and starts French kissing him. He was surprised but he kissed her back and wrapped her arms around her gently pushing her deeper into the kiss. After a few minutes they broke the kiss and a long strand of saliva is between their lips.

Mihae:Kagari, I'm in love you. And I've been meaning to do that for a very long time.

Kagari: Well, I must say, you're a lot bolder than I thought.

Mihae: But, do you love me back?

Kagari: Of course I do, Mihae.

Mihae blushes deeply and starts french-kissing Kagari again as they fall back on the bed.