The Masochist Dragon, Tio Klarus

Kagari and Raikou: Is that....

Kagari and Raikou: A Dragon?

Kamish:(Strange, that dragon looks...familiar...)

The Dragon notices Kagari and Raikou in the sky and charges a purple fireball attack.

Kagari: Get behind me!

Kagari forms two balls of Shadow and raises it in front of him and Raikou.

Kagari: Shadow Shield!!!

The dragon fires it's attack and it his Kagari's Shadow Shield causing it to crack due to its light. Raikou holds onto Kagari's back.

Raikou: I've got you! I'll help you against its fire!

Raikou raises an arm

Raikou:Now Thunder!!!

A bolt of thunder comes down from the sky and strikes the dragon, stunning it.

Kagari: Nice. But it's not done yet.

The dragon quickly recovers and starts flying after them.

Kagari:Alright then. It seems to have a focus on will. I'll just have to get its attention! Come at me!

The dragon charges for another attack and fire and Kagari counters with a Dark attack

Kagari: Dark Dragonfire!!!

The attacks clash causing a giant explosion making the dragon fall to the ground.

Kagari jumps and punches the dragon.

Kagari: What's wrong dragon? Did that hurt?!

Kagari punches the dragon and it roars in anger. He responds by firing light shots in its face. Raikou jumps in the air and charges a bow n' arrow with a light arrow in her hand.

Raikou:Lightning Arrows!!!

The arrows strike down on the dragon, making it roar in anger. It now has its sights on Kagari as it charges for another blast.

Kagari:You want some more huh? Heh. You're a glutton for punishment.

The dragon fires but Kagari dodges and shoots it from all directions.

Kagari: Light Shot Barrage!!!

The dragon falls to the ground.

Kagari: All finally. Just for good measure!

Kagari jumps into the dustcloud and picks up the dragon and hoists it into the air.

Kagari: And this time. Stay down!

The Dragon falls to the ground again.

Kagari: Shadow Chain!!

Chains of Shadows arise from the ground and wraps around the resisting dragon.