The Heir has Been Born, The Birth of The Next Shadow Monarch.

Kagari has finally found The Shadow Arsenal, an armory of powerful weapons forged from dark energy and shadow magic, made for the destruction of Kamish, The Shadow Dragon.

He was now observing the vast arsenal of weapons. It was safe to say, he was very impressed.

Kagari: Amazing, with these weapons, who knows what we can accomplish.

He was also holding a black book in his hand.

Kagari: Along with this book. It's an instruction manual on how to make even more weapons.

Kamish: I'm happy with your opinion. But partner, do you see that urn sealed behind that small gate..?

Kagari looks and he sees a black urn standing behind a small gate.

Kagari: Yes, I see it.

Kamish: Good, walk towards the urn and open the lid.

Kagari walks towards the urn. He raises his hand and the gate opens. As the gate opens, he grabs the urn and opens the lid, releasing its contents.

As he opened the urn, the sense of a dark presence resonated as a small dark purple orb rose out of the urn and floated towards Kagari

Kagari: Kamish, what is this? This orb. The energy it's giving off. It's like when you and I merged together.

Kamish: Partner, do you trust me and my judgment...?

Kagari: Well....yeah.

Kamish: Okay, place your hand on the orb.

Kagari reached out his hand and placed it on the surface of the orb.

In a swift motion, the orb glows in a purple light and quickly phases into Kagari's chest.

Kagari: Ah!.......Okay. I did it. Is something going supposed to happen now...?