Beatin' up Pirates

Kagari Sanashi has now set of on his Solo journey in the vast Underworld Sea for a powerful item that would strengthen his connection between him and The Shadow Dragon, Kamish

It has been about 5-6 hours now. He was now flying swiftly over the ocean blue sea thinking to himself as he flew in the direction of the glowing purple light that would lead him to the item.

 He was now flying swiftly over the ocean blue sea thinking to himself as he flew in the direction of the glowing purple light that would lead him to the item

Kagari:(I wonder, Kamish said that this item of his would benefit both of us, considering he lives inside of me now. How will this help me? An increase in our power, a new Balance Breaker form, or another way to make the team even stronger....)

Kamish:(Partner, you know I can hear your thoughts, right?)

Kagari:(Yeah, I know. But to be honest, I kind of forgot that you kinda live in my head along with my soul. Tell me, what can this special item do? You did say that it was very important to you.)

Kamish:(It's not an Item. It's more of an armory. It's name is called the Shadow Arsenal. A haven for all of the weapons that can be used to withstand a battle with me. A long time ago, an evil, powerful sorcerer crafted these weapons in order to destroy me, he failed and in his escape, he left the weapons in my hands. In order to protect myself, I sealed them away in a secret location in the Underworld Sea and now that I'm free, it's time to get them back.)

Kagari:(Alright then, it's fine with me, but how far away did you seal these weapons?)

Kamish: (They should be on a remote Island miles away from civilization.)

Kagari:(Well then, if that's the case, we're not gonna make it in one day.)

Then, Kagari notices a plot of land in the middle of the sea. It was a shipping bay full of pirate ships.